Whitehill - Another Manager Departs

WhatsUpDoc

Been told this morning that David Bingham was let go by Whitehill, can anyone at the club confirm?

Also been told there is suspected foul play i.e. a new manager had been appointed before the old let go - lets see if they make a straight appointment or advertise the job!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, WhatsUpDoc said:

Been told this morning that David Bingham was let go by Whitehill, can anyone at the club confirm?

Also been told there is suspected foul play i.e. a new manager had been appointed before the old let go - lets see if they make a straight appointment or advertise the job!

Howay then You seem to be in the know so can you confirm who the new manager is?

Get yersel along to the agm in a few weeks time then and maybes get some answers to yer questions!

Ffs It's the annual end of season let's have a go at all things ww :thumbsdown

13 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Howay then You seem to be in the know so can you confirm who the new manager is?

Ffs It's the annual end of season let's have a go at all things ww :thumbsdown

if you insist..... :whistle

faint.jpg.020fe3d3e44c08b9a61265fb87455eec.jpg

A gentleman comforts a Rosewell lady whose weak constitution couldn't handle her surprise at the rumour another Whitehill manager had gone...

4 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

if you insist..... :whistle

faint.jpg.020fe3d3e44c08b9a61265fb87455eec.jpg

A gentleman comforts a Rosewell lady whose weak constitution couldn't handle her surprise at the rumour another Whitehill manager had gone...

Aye Tam Jeffries taking over yous while Gary steps back to LL. 

You heard it here 1st :lol::P:ass:oops

8 hours ago, WhatsUpDoc said:

Confirmed on website but no foul play job is advertised. 

WW the Leeds utd of the LL :lol:

A good scoop from you tho :thumsup2

Who gets that job then? What type of manager is needed. Different proposition to the past regarding competing at the top end of the table.

What would supporters be happy with from the team and what do the committee expect from the team?

17 minutes ago, surely not! said:

Who gets that job then? What type of manager is needed. Different proposition to the past regarding competing at the top end of the table.

What would supporters be happy with from the team and what do the committee expect from the team?

I'd settle for consistency on the park SN far too many strangers trialing last season. 

7 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

Derek Riddel ???

Good shout heed would bring players through. 

What aboot the lad that was at Hawick. 

Miller from juniors or a n other? 

Whoever gets it got difficult job don't think there be many players  left from last season. 

22 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

I'd settle for consistency on the park SN far too many strangers trialing last season. 

Good shout heed would bring players through. 

What aboot the lad that was at Hawick. 

Miller from juniors or a n other? 

Whoever gets it got difficult job don't think there be many players  left from last season. 

Hawick manager went to Penicuik as assistant. Just what was said during his leaving statement. WW would be a good club for him imo 

IMG_3478.PNG

Riddel with Lawson or Carr as his mentor? 

Why does the guy need a mentor? What about his experience would dictate that he needs someone looking over him.

Although what he probably needs is someone keeping the committee and Peter away from him

41 minutes ago, surely not! said:

Why does the guy need a mentor? What about his experience would dictate that he needs someone looking over him.

Although what he probably needs is someone keeping the committee and Peter away from him

or something..

perhaps the Mexicans could pay for a wall.... :lol:

Maybe a promotion from within this time.

The 20s manager has done the job before and seemed to do ok, also had a strong finish to the season after a poor start.

Knows the club and the 'personalties' so could be an option.

Derek to Spartans coaching until the end of the season before taking over

david Bingham to Selkirk to work with Ian fergus possibly.

And whitehill getting exactly what they deserve for the treatment of managers over the years 

Only my opinion tho.

15 minutes ago, nakedrambler said:

Derek to Spartans coaching until the end of the season before taking over

david Bingham to Selkirk to work with Ian fergus possibly.

And whitehill getting exactly what they deserve for the treatment of managers over the years 

Only my opinion tho.

Ehh  well Ehh  the last manager walked oot on the club. Short memories eh :ass

It works both ways like. 

Douglas if someone can confirm has a full time job at Ainslie Park. 

Concentrate on yer own shambles doon there before criticising please.  

Only my opinion though....... 

39 minutes ago, Derek1234 said:

Don't know why anybody would want to take this job! Surely there becomes a point in time where everybody appreciates that the various managers aren't the problem here?

Aye it's the way the club is run that is the problem right enough.

Managers come and go at every club, we all ken who yer talking aboot, yet it'll be the committees fault, they'll put the players on the park for finishing 8th last season though :whistle

The sooner you guys realise ww are not any longer the team of years past the better for all involved at your club.expecting top 5 in the league!

Yeh shambles down here at the moment like yourselfs if I'm honest.but I'm looking forward to fighting relegation with you.

Archived