Rangers European Tour 2017/18

Topscot

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Meatwad said:

It's going to be on Premier Sports, shouldn't be difficult to get a stream to be honest.

Not very much integrity here...

30 minutes ago, bennett said:

Not very much integrity here...

So you'll be rallying to King's mantra and dig deep and buy a Rangers TV subscription then? You know to help fund the club so he doesn't have too.

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 15:44, KnightswoodBear said:

Just seen that ST holders can get their tickets from tomorrow and General sale is from Sunday. £15 for adults, which isn't too bad.

Sold out apparently. Not too shabby. I would imagine Rangers will clear well over 1/2 £Mil for this tie. 

5 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

Sold out apparently. Not too shabby. I would imagine Rangers will clear well over 1/2 £Mil for this tie. 

Interesting Jake?, your main thoughts are of a financial gain more than progressing into the next round and how your new players will perform?

How much money do you think it will cost the club for the next round? I don't think they will be making any money from the 2nd leg with the 5 star hotels and luxury flights and other expenses incurred. That'll put a dent in the coffers for sure.

How do you think your team will perform?

4 hours ago, bennett said:

Apparently there's been a lot of work done at the stadium over the close season and seeing the megastore full will be a bit weird.

Papering over the cracks hiding the Asbestos Benny. :lol:

7 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Interesting Jake?, your main thoughts are of a financial gain more than progressing into the next round and how your new players will perform?

How much money do you think it will cost the club for the next round? I don't think they will be making any money from the 2nd leg with the 5 star hotels and luxury flights and other expenses incurred. That'll put a dent in the coffers for sure.

How do you think your team will perform?

Seriously demented. 

If we get to the second qualifying round then Ibrox will sell out again at a slightly higher price per ticket. Gate money, TV, hospitality and dare I say it, merchandise will bring in well over £1/2 Mil again. Just how much do you think it costs to hire an aeroplane and put up 20 odd people at a decent hotel for a night? 

Not being privy to the figures myself admittedly, I would still guess that it is way, way less than half a million pounds.

As for financial gain? That is all Celtic fans brag about regarding qualification for the Champions League, how they will make £30 Million quid out of it. Unless you believe that you have a chance of actually winning it then qualification for European football is all about financial gain.

As for our performance, I reckon we will breeze past Niederkorn and get past the Cypriots by a goal or two and then do our very best against who we get in the 3rd qualifying round.(which would probably make us the best part of a £Mil through gate receipts, hospitality, programmes, pies and dare I say it merchandising)

Seriously demented. 
If we get to the second qualifying round then Ibrox will sell out again at a slightly higher price per ticket. Gate money, TV, hospitality and dare I say it, merchandise will bring in well over £1/2 Mil again. Just how much do you think it costs to hire an aeroplane and put up 20 odd people at a decent hotel for a night? 
Not being privy to the figures myself admittedly, I would still guess that it is way, way less than half a million pounds.
As for financial gain? That is all Celtic fans brag about regarding qualification for the Champions League, how they will make £30 Million quid out of it. Unless you believe that you have a chance of actually winning it then qualification for European football is all about financial gain.
As for our performance, I reckon we will breeze past Niederkorn and get past the Cypriots by a goal or two and then do our very best against who we get in the 3rd qualifying round.(which would probably make us the best part of a £Mil through gate receipts, hospitality, programmes, pies and dare I say it merchandising)

You'll have Ally McCoist paid off in no time.

2 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Papering over the cracks hiding the Asbestos Benny. :lol:

Celtic fans going on about the supposed state of Ibrox never fails to raise a smile. Breezeblock Boulevard, aka The Piggery, aka State funded Park, will be falling into a state of irreversible disrepair long before Ibrox Stadium begins to show some genuine wear and tear.

Unlike The Piggery, Ibrox was rebuilt using quality materials with a view to a build life similar to that of our beautiful Main Stand, opened in 1928 and not looking a day older since. Sellik Park on the other hand was built with no expense spent, using the cheapest of materials in the quickest possible build time.

Given that there will be no Commonwealth games coming around anytime soon to give the City Council the excuse to use public taxpayers money to hold The Super Sty together, I reckon that Celtic FC will be facing an ever increasing maintenance bill to keep their cheapo stadium standing over the next couple of decades.

14 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Seriously demented. 

Operative word being "IF" Jake. I was just curious why you posted about the revenue earned, that's all ffs. :lol:

I reckon your club will progress :) Might not be pretty at first being the first competitive fixture with basically a new squad, but if there is a wobble I am sure it will be rectified in the return fixture as Pedro gets them sorted out.

I find it best to wait until the club qualifies first for the group stages before banging on about free money, experience on here has taught me that. :lol:

8 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Celtic fans going on about the supposed state of Ibrox never fails to raise a smile. Breezeblock Boulevard, aka The Piggery, aka State funded Park, will be falling into a state of irreversible disrepair long before Ibrox Stadium begins to show some genuine wear and tear.

Unlike The Piggery, Ibrox was rebuilt using quality materials with a view to a build life similar to that of our beautiful Main Stand, opened in 1928 and not looking a day older since. Sellik Park on the other hand was built with no expense spent, using the cheapest of materials in the quickest possible build time.

Given that there will be no Commonwealth games coming around anytime soon to give the City Council the excuse to use public taxpayers money to hold The Super Sty together, I reckon that Celtic FC will be facing an ever increasing maintenance bill to keep their cheapo stadium standing over the next couple of decades.

What an uptight princess you are tonight Jake. :lol: You fell oot wi the missus and are taking it out on anonymous people on a website aren't you? :lol:

Benny knows it was a joke, so pipe doon before the missus gets a beating. :P

On 28 June 2017 at 01:12, Jakes Pal said:

Image result for confused gif

Archived