Rangers European Tour 2017/18

Topscot

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Area of Luxembourg 2,568,000 sq meters.   

Luxembourg has the highest GDP per capita in Europe.   

Carpet + underlay would be a combined £10 per metre for the cheapest shite X  2.56million so roughly £26 million pounds before fitting costs.    

Danny Baker has tried a funny and it has gone the same way as his career.  

The area of Luxembourg is 2,568,400,000 square metres. You're out by a factor of a thousand.

9 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

How did this pan out? 

:lol::lol::lol: 

Jake?, Jake?, where are ye pal? :lol: From his RM account content I'd guess he hid behind the couch for most of the match with a fen-ian dug whilst doing something with his King Billy tea towel and his not so big member. :lol: You should read his posting content on RM, the guy hates everything and all things associated with Celtic, one post he said that Pedro should forget Real Madrid or Barcelona because he is about to face the biggest test of his life against Celtic, must beat Celtic at all costs. :lol:

Also an absolute ruddy if that Sevco side get anywhere near the dons next season 

We can only hope that teams don't shite the bed just because it's Rangers*. If a part time diddy mob can progress over two legs then there's absolutely no need for teams in the premiership to go to Ibrox and surrender before the match has even started.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DD7HRu2VYAEmfiR.jpg:large

Heading to Lithuania tomorrow, safe in the knowledge that despite the result, we can't embarrass the league any more than this shower of c***s have tonight.

The worlds most successful club getting papped out at the first stage by the fourth best team from a "country" smaller than Perthshire.

:lol:

Seriously demented. 

If we get to the second qualifying round then Ibrox will sell out again at a slightly higher price per ticket. Gate money, TV, hospitality and dare I say it, merchandise will bring in well over £1/2 Mil again. Just how much do you think it costs to hire an aeroplane and put up 20 odd people at a decent hotel for a night? 

Not being privy to the figures myself admittedly, I would still guess that it is way, way less than half a million pounds.

As for financial gain? That is all Celtic fans brag about regarding qualification for the Champions League, how they will make £30 Million quid out of it. Unless you believe that you have a chance of actually winning it then qualification for European football is all about financial gain.

As for our performance, I reckon we will breeze past Niederkorn and get past the Cypriots by a goal or two and then do our very best against who we get in the 3rd qualifying round.(which would probably make us the best part of a £Mil through gate receipts, hospitality, programmes, pies and dare I say it merchandising)

Fanny

Archived