Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MeadowArab

Dundee United 2017/2018

Recommended Posts

So our 1st signing since the season ended looks to be confirmed as being Christian Dailly thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has it been confirmed? I saw the reference in the Daily Record story but not anywhere else.

If it's correct then I'd be pleased with that. Dailly's clearly a smart, motivated guy and it's always nice to have guys on board who have an affinity with club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Has it been confirmed? I saw the reference in the Daily Record story but not anywhere else.

If it's correct then I'd be pleased with that. Dailly's clearly a smart, motivated guy and it's always nice to have guys on board who have an affinity with club.

Seen it in the media yesterday but hasn't yet been discussed on this so thought i'd bring it up, seems a smart move by Ray understanding and acknowledging he needs more help with the coaching side of things which can only be a good thing for the team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, GFARAB82 said:

Seen it in the media yesterday but hasn't yet been discussed on this so thought i'd bring it up, seems a smart move by Ray understanding and acknowledging he needs more help with the coaching side of things which can only be a good thing for the team.

I see it's in the Courier now, with direct quotes from McKinnon.

Quote

Dailly, a qualified athletics coach based in England and former Courier columnist, will fly up to Scotland on a regular basis and offer his expertise for free. McKinnon said:

“Christian wants to come up on a part-time basis and work with the players on condition and injury prevention. What he wants to implement is brilliant and it is about the players being complete athletes. He is well qualified and has real expertise. All credit to him, he is doing this for nothing. He will be flying up and down from London and we are extremely grateful. It is adding to the professionalism at the club and it’s great to have his support behind the scenes.”

Not to be sniffed at.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GFARAB82 said:

Seen it in the media yesterday but hasn't yet been discussed on this so thought i'd bring it up, seems a smart move by Ray understanding and acknowledging he needs more help with the coaching side of things which can only be a good thing for the team.

Mentioned it on page 1 of this thread. Think this could be a very decent move.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, skinny arab said:

Mentioned it on page 1 of this thread. Think this could be a very decent move.

in fairness I immediately went to page 3 when I clicked onto the post and was no sign of it bud and tbh it has only emerged as news in the last 2/3 days, this can only be a good thing for the club also he wont be taking a wage (wonder if he will remortgage his house like another volunteer).8)

Edited by GFARAB82

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wato Kuate ripping the piss out you guys :lol:

 

Thank you very much for Wato, thank you x

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 f**k sake don't encourage it.

I know its close season and everyone has to let off steam somehow but don't act like total tickets, please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Yenitit said:

Wato Kuate ripping the piss out you guys :lol:

 

Thank you very much for Wato, thank you x

 

He comes across as just a teeny bit bitter in the article. :whistle

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Yenitit said:

Wato Kuate ripping the piss out you guys :lol:

 

Thank you very much for Wato, thank you x

 

Is there a link for it as I am quite interested in reading this interview?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Is there a link for it as I am quite interested in reading this interview?

No links to the Sun please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Is there a link for it as I am quite interested in reading this interview?

Here you go man... https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1086508/wato-kuate-admits-he-was-glad-dundee-united-stayed-in-the-championship-after-defeat-to-hamilton-in-play-off-final/

 

Sorry Aladdin...

Edited by locheedee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...