Sign in to follow this  
MeadowArab

Dundee United 2017/2018

7 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

I completely understand Dundee fans having a dig, that's the nature of the rivalry in the greatest derby in the world, but what have we done to upset everyone else?

We can't have charged you all twice for the same game...

I'm not all that fussed about Utd staying down but as a Falkirk fan there is a wee bit of satisfaction in seeing the team Eddie Thompson supported being stuck down in the league he spent years trying to prevent teams being promoted out of, obviously it would be better if he was still around to see just how shitty it is but there you go.

5 hours ago, stu2910 said:

United were relegated because they sold all of their best players in one go and the talent well had suddenly run dry.

Not because a certain club fell apart and went on a seaside tour.

Surely with all that money, they could have either bought new players or brought through their really promising youngsters?

Genuinely intrigued by this.

Although I get the slating United are getting from fans of other clubs, and expected it in any case, the reasons given for the glee by some fans (Dees excluded), are a bit senseless.

Edited by Dundee Hibernian

2 hours ago, FifeArab said:

I was right, he scored 18 goals didn't he.

Brutal football player. 

1 hour ago, Ned Nederlander said:

I'm not all that fussed about Utd staying down but as a Falkirk fan there is a wee bit of satisfaction in seeing the team Eddie Thompson supported being stuck down in the league he spent years trying to prevent teams being promoted out of, obviously it would be better if he was still around to see just how shitty it is but there you go.

Well fucking said.

Dundee fans...

Enjoy. But remember we keep counting. The wait goes on and on and on and on and on...

And

On

Counting is fun:
One
IMG_20180512_173054.jpg
Two:
IMG_20180512_173122.jpg
Three:
IMG_20180512_173156.jpg

I have seen a fair bit of United over the past 40yrs and I have to say this is, by some distance the worst I have seen, there is not one player of any real quality, this now has to be a 2 or 3yr project for a return to the top flight, this squad has to be completely overhauled, there are only a couple of players that should kept, a squad suited to the championship and a squad with a bit of steel and street smarts, which this squad has none of

I have seen a fair bit of United over the past 40yrs and I have to say this is, by some distance the worst I have seen, there is not one player of any real quality, this now has to be a 2 or 3yr project for a return to the top flight, this squad has to be completely overhauled, there are only a couple of players that should kept, a squad suited to the championship and a squad with a bit of steel and street smarts, which this squad has none of

Disagree. Moshni, Fyfvie, Stanton good players

9 minutes ago, stewartyftd1 said:

Stanton is gash, Mohsni OK for this level, Fyvie out of contract unfortunately.

12 minutes ago, stewartyftd1 said:

3 in a large squad, that says it all

Downdee Urshited had better buck up their ideas pretty quickly before they leave Darren Jackson looking stupid......

11 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Downdee Urshited had better buck up their ideas pretty quickly before they leave Darren Jackson looking stupid......

That ship has sailed long ago

12 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

Moshni isnt good enough to get out of the championship ffs, he's a fucking bombscare

He's a class act , composed and intelligent player,maybe see how he does in the World cup against the best in the world

That ship has sailed long ago

That’s the joke my friend.