Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MeadowArab

Dundee United 2017/2018

Recommended Posts

You’ll be spending Morning, Noon and Night trying to find the answer as to why you are still in this league.

Exactly what your club and the Thompson’s deserve.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Crawford Baptie said:

You’ll be spending Morning, Noon and Night trying to find the answer as to why you are still in this league.

Exactly what your club and the Thompson’s deserve.

I love the cut of your jib Crawford, top man. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok. So....im now hoping tomorrow the new investors announce a takeover, punt Czaba and bring in our new and improved management team of a plastic bag full of names of the dregs of players left from this season and whatever dross we've signed after being let go from Hamilton, Ross County and St Mirren. The names will be picked out by Ellis and thrown randomly at a Subbuteo pitch and that's the setup.

I truly cant wait for next season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Ok. So....im now hoping tomorrow the new investors announce a takeover, punt Czaba and bring in our new and improved management team of a plastic bag full of names of the dregs of players left from this season and whatever dross we've signed after being let go from Hamilton, Ross County and St Mirren. The names will be picked out by Ellis and thrown randomly at a Subbuteo pitch and that's the setup.

I truly cant wait for next season.

I could get behind that.  An improvement on this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The DA said:

I could get behind that.  An improvement on this season.

The stumbling block is being able to afford the compensation due to Jackie's tombola.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...