4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Jesus fucking Christ.

Bit of a bite there m8 if you dont mind me saying

Yeah well, he was being a p***k.;)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, chazas_ said:

I hate every single one of our players. They’re all shit.

Any idea who is and isn't out of contract in the summer?

Struggling to think of a player we really must hang onto. Our supposed best players were all mediocre again, Fraser, Stanton, McDonald, Mohsni (who seems to be mentally operating at the speed of a Commodore 64).

may I remind the United fans that a year ago you were also 3-2 down in the semi final play offs early in the second leg and again away from home, yet you still managed to get to the final. I still don't know what happened that night at falkirk as we were a goal up and comfortable then imploded. so...still hope for you!

2 hours ago, chazas_ said:

As pissed off as I am I am not buying that.  With a halfway competent manager we could be getting far better performances out out the squad we have.  Also with a halfway competent manager we would have sorted out the LB role and would not have Emil Lyng in the squad.

16 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

As pissed off as I am I am not buying that.  With a halfway competent manager we could be getting far better performances out out the squad we have.  Also with a halfway competent manager we would have sorted out the LB role and would not have Emil Lyng in the squad.

To be fair to Csaba, as useless as he is, I've heard the signings were all handled by Darren Taylor, and going forward they will be Luggy's responsibility.

2 hours ago, banana said:

Any idea who is and isn't out of contract in the summer?

Struggling to think of a player we really must hang onto. Our supposed best players were all mediocre again, Fraser, Stanton, McDonald, Mohsni (who seems to be mentally operating at the speed of a Commodore 64).

Taken from my (oh so excellent) blog. I wrote a January transfer thread and this was the last list - 

Contract Situations - 

Out of Contract in May (can sign pre-contracts as of 1/1/18) -

Scott McDonald

Bilel Mohsni

Willo Flood

Fraser Fyvie

Deniz Mehmet

Mark Durnan

Scott Fraser

Jordie Briels

Jamie Robson

Harry Lewis (end of loan)

Paul Quinn

Emil Lyng

Idris Kadded

Grant Gillespie

Thomas Mikkelsen (end of loan)

Craig Slater (end of loan)

Brandon Mason (end of loan)

Tony Ralston (end of loan)

Under Contract Until 2019

James Keatings

Tam Scobbie

William Edjenguele

Stewart Murdoch

Lewis Toshney

Billy King

Paul McMullan

Matty Smith

Scott Allardice

Sam Stanton (2020)

I think that is it. A few younger players are to be released but other than the already announced Graham Taylor, Brett Long, Logan Martin and Dominic McMeekin I am not sure who else falls into that category.

11 minutes ago, RB-Scotland said:

To be fair to Csaba, as useless as he is, I've heard the signings were all handled by Darren Taylor, and going forward they will be Luggy's responsibility.

Luggy won't be around in an official capacity long term but he will have a scouting role.

may I remind the United fans that a year ago you were also 3-2 down in the semi final play offs early in the second leg and again away from home, yet you still managed to get to the final. I still don't know what happened that night at falkirk as we were a goal up and comfortable then imploded. so...still hope for you!

Thanks for this one mate! We weren’t confident then either mind you.. it’s a funny old game sometimes, maybe it might surprise us again but we’ve less confidence in the manager this time than we did last time.

Some of the players seemed to down tools last night and Livi have a great spirit, they’re everything that we aren’t.

3 hours ago, chazas_ said:

I watched that game last night as well chazas, but I didn't pay for it this time. It was fantastic entertainment. 

Top marks to Livi for trolling Utd by letting them take the lead and giving them momentary hope. 

If you two stay down we'll take Ralston and De Vita. 

Thank you. 

Edit: wrong thread. Oh well. 

Sorry to disappoint but thats a lot of shite mate. Csaba has been more than happy signing anyone at the drop of a hat due to sheer desperation

1 hour ago, RB-Scotland said:

If ANY manager accepts a job on the basis that he does not have a final say on the players that are brought in then he’s an idiot.  

Archived