Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, GrantB878 said:

Some rumours flying around Csaba has tendered his resignation - albeit on Twitter. If that’s the case I’d grab that with both hands.

Maybe the best rumours in 41 years!

5 hours ago, stumigoo said:

For me the recruitment of players is muddied with the fact that Darren Taylor is supposed to be our key person with regards to identifying and securing targets. His record has been pretty abysmal so far and his position needs to be reviewed. I would fully expect Laszlo to remain in charge and the reasons you give are part of that. I am probably someone of the opinion that there is a deeper problem within the club, the players and the whole environment at United. We've had manager after manager fail but for the same reasons and is there an argument to say that there is actually a bigger problem than just the man who picks the team.

Spot on. Until we get a long term plan in place, other than just ‘get back up anyway possible, we’ll continue to sign short term mercenaries that couldn’t care less about the club or the fans, and our team will continue to be half-arsed and shite. I also don’t see how we can ever start moving forward until Thompson is gone.

Terrible result but the diddees reaction never fails to raise a smile. These bitter, twisted, tormented, success starved morons would be delighted to finish 9th in the third division, as long as United were 10th. No wonder they have won f**k in all in 50 years.

Think we'll go up in the playoffs this season but won't be satisfied until we are back within Scotland's big 6.

Guest DAVIDB69
Terrible result but the diddees reaction never fails to raise a smile. These bitter, twisted, tormented, success starved morons would be delighted to finish 9th in the third division, as long as United were 10th. No wonder they have won f**k in all in 50 years.
Think we'll go up in the playoffs this season but won't be satisfied until we are back within Scotland's big 6.

Not confident we will see off the likes of Morton, Livingston and Hamilton over six games.

We have been awful in these games this season and before

2 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

I assume this is not based on anything football related.

11 minutes ago, third lanark said:

We really can’t laugh at any other team - if we do finish 11th and go to the playoffs- any team from the championship will be more than capable of beating us including United with the lack of fight in our squad 

It could be the longest penalty shoot out in history, as players shite it and goalies throw them in.

We really can’t laugh at any other team - if we do finish 11th and go to the playoffs- any team from the championship will be more than capable of beating us including United with the lack of fight in our squad 

Don’t worry, Conor Samson will be loving the idea of going up for a cross against any of our defenders

Archived