Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Biggie is old enough to witness Dundee winning a trophy. I very much doubt the rest of they clowns have seen Dundee win a major trophy. Must be galling for them tbqh

3 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

The Fun don't really do success, tbf.

Dundee have won 5 major trophies.  United have won 5 major trophies.  

6 hours ago, Beardy23 said:

Come back when you have seen your club win 5 major trophies in your lifetime

Why do you get so hung up on trophies that you personally have seen your club win?  

I haven't seen Dundee win a major trophy but my father, his father and his father before him have all seen Dundee win a major trophy.   Do I wish they hadn't seen that success and I instead had seen it - absolutely not.  Would I like to have seen Dundee win a trophy - of course.

You see that's probably the difference between you and me.  I support Dundee because it's the club my father, his father and his father before him supported.  It is what it is.  It's not all about what I can get out of supporting my club.  It's about tradition.

Your great, great grand father will have most likely have never seen United win a trophy.  That's something that can never be changed. 

10 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Dundee have won 5 major trophies.  United have won 5 major trophies.  

Why do you get so hung up on trophies that you personally have seen your club win?  

I haven't seen Dundee win a major trophy but my father, his father and his father before him have all seen Dundee win a major trophy.   Do I wish they hadn't seen that success and I instead had seen it - absolutely not.  Would I like to have seen Dundee win a trophy - of course.

You see that's probably the difference between you and me.  I support Dundee because it's the club my father, his father and his father before him supported.  It is what it is.  It's not all about what I can get out of supporting my club.  It's about tradition.

Your great, great grand father will have most likely have never seen United win a trophy.  That's something that can never be changed. 

Also, ha ha.

7 hours ago, Sir Peh McBridie said:

Sums up the attitude of most Dundee fans.

Care more about United's failures than own teams success. :lol:

Personally I feel terrible that we put you doon, which will  in due course lead to your club being liquidated again. 

5 hours ago, Twinkle said:

Biggie is old enough to witness Dundee winning a trophy. I very much doubt the rest of they clowns have seen Dundee win a major trophy. Must be galling for them tbqh

Doubt Biggie witnessed it either. There were hardly any of them there in '73.

Archived