Dundee United 2017/2018

36 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

You could look back to when Dundee won the Scottish Cup if you like, although given it predates the concept of time itself that might be tricky.

It's always better to look forward.  You should be looking forward to visits to Brechin and Livingstone this season.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's always better to look forward.  You should be looking forward to visits to Brechin and Livingstone this season.

Funnily enough, when Dundee last won the Scottish Cup, Livingston didn't exist.

Not just the club. The town didn't actually exist.

8 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Funnily enough, when Dundee last won the Scottish Cup, Livingston didn't exist.

Not just the club. The town didn't actually exist.

Even funnier will be the next time we win the Scottish Cup Dundee United won't exist.......could be sooner than you think.

thank you

Utd fans mocking the super dees? ????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]????‍♂️[emoji23][emoji23] enjoy going to Glebe park. [emoji20]

I will thanks. Always enjoy supporting my team, even when they are gubbins.

Incidentally, I found out that Glebe Park wasn't opened until 1919. Isn't that interesting? Anyone know of any teams who haven't won the Scottish Cup during Glebe Park's entire 98 year existence?

Even funnier will be the next time we win the Scottish Cup Dundee United won't exist.......could be sooner than you think.

thank you

I don't really know about Dundee's next Scottish Cup win. Science fiction is not really my area tbqh

2 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

I will thanks. Always enjoy supporting my team, even when they are gubbins.

Incidentally, I found out that Glebe Park wasn't opened until 1919. Isn't that interesting? Anyone know of any teams who haven't won the Scottish Cup during Glebe Park's entire 98 year existence?

Dundee fans make mock you guys but look at dundees record at Dens against us goin back to 1990 :P...

4 hours ago, DEEJANGO said:

thank you

Come back when you have seen your club win 5 major trophies in your lifetime

20 hours ago, stumigoo said:

Telfer and Spittal are both examples of players who probably looked outstanding at U16 and U17 levels but have totally fallen behind others in terms of progression in a first team setup.

You signed Spittal after he had played in the first team at Queens Park for a season and a half, it isn't like he came through a United academy.

You signed Spittal after he had played in the first team at Queens Park for a season and a half, it isn't like he came through a United academy.

Thank f**k he didn't come through. Imagine an extra 3/4 years of watching the c**t hitting corners to the front post week In week out. No thank you.

I wasn't really talking about Spittal specifically, more he is the type of player who probably (and did) show lots of promise at a very young age but as he developed and hit 20/21 he stopped progressing as much as his early potential suggested. Lots of examples of this happening in football and it shows that identifying young talent doesn't always work out.

1 hour ago, FifeArab said:

Thank f**k he didn't come through. Imagine an extra 3/4 years of watching the c**t hitting corners to the front post week In week out. No thank you.

Is there only one person in the team that can take corners?  Must be dire, if the person taking them was so shite and you had no-one better to replace them with.

Archived