7 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Sums up my feelings on the matter. We're not that great a team anyway, but we're so mentally fragile it's terrifying. When we lose a goal we completely fall to pieces.

It's been like that since the beginning of the season we went down.

How many times did we go ahead that season, have Billy McKay f**k up a 1 on 1 with the keeper which would have made it 2, only for them to go up the park and score, and our arses would collapse?

After the equaliser, it was always only a matter of time before the 2nd went in.

Agree, that the same mentality is still there. What I don't understand is why this is still the case, despite a complete overhaul in personel.

Edited by MacArab

Agree, that the same mentality is still there. What I don't understand is why this is still the case, despite a complete overhaul in personel.

Allow me to answer this.

It’s because your teams fucking shite.

36 minutes ago, K.T said:

Allow me to answer this.

As always K.T. Thank you for your well thought out and valuable contribution to the discussion.

The length of time I assume you have been watching DFC certainly makes you a subject matter expert on shite......

42 minutes ago, K.T said:

Allow me to answer this.

Thanks f**k for that. I'd hate to see how utterly obsessed with our team you would be if they were any good.

Thanks f**k for that. I'd hate to see how utterly obsessed with our team you would be if they were any good.

I don’t think making a few posts every other month counts as being utterly obsessed, but OK. When the big league starts up again, I’ll be off. If you can continue to entertain us with 6-1 thrashing’s until then it would be appreciated though.

Thank you.

1 minute ago, K.T said:

I don’t think making a few posts every other month counts as being utterly obsessed, but OK. When the big league starts up again, I’ll be off. If you can continue to entertain us with 6-1 thrashing’s until then it would be appreciated though.

Thank you.

I think the technical term for this is a "self fulfilling prophecy"

2 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

I think the technical term for this is a "self fulfilling prophecy"

No, the technical term is "pish".

If anyone is interested in hospitality for the Scottish cup game against us. We've got a late opening for our main suite. The clubs happy to do two groups to fill the room as long as there isn't a Alloa/Utd mix. I'd say see you next week but I'm away up north. Enjoy the game everyone.

HOSPITALITY DUN UTD.png

It’s always a worry when you’re depending on other teams.

Not only do we have to get back on track but we need St Mirren’s performances to dip and there’s no sign of that.

Anyone had any proof of life from Macarab?

3 minutes ago, Sir Peh McBridie said:

You'll f**k it up. :whistle

:lol:  The pars will be back in the SPL before you as well.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

It’s always a worry when you’re depending on other teams.

Not only do we have to get back on track but we need St Mirren’s performances to dip and there’s no sign of that.

The last time St Mirren got beat I put a bet on them winning. I won’t be doing that again.