Dundee United 2017/2018

1 minute ago, Fifespud said:

To be fair there have been or two when I was so pished I can barely remember.

FWIW I was at Dens when United won the league and I saw the mighty Dee lift the Scottish League Cup in 73 - although to be absolutely honest, on the telly.

Same here, on all of it. 

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair enough your excused! I just don't understand why a team can take 28k to a cup final but can't fill one stand for a very important match in your own city. Not even on the wind up anymore I generally just don't understand that. The only answer is they couldn't face watching there team get relegated from there rivals.

4 minutes ago, wearedarkblue87 said:

Fair enough your excused! I just don't understand why a team can take 28k to a cup final but can't fill one stand for a very important match in your own city. Not even on the wind up anymore I generally just don't understand that. The only answer is they couldn't face watching there team get relegated from there rivals.

Freebies giving out to the schools all over Angus with a free accompanying adult. 

You just know fifearab was one of the 28k united fans that was happy to go to the last cup final  (and the other ones) but was he there the night his club needed him most when they got relegated at dens? 28k for a cup final but couldn't fill one stand for a very important match in your own city.... says it all really what brilliant supporters TWFDUFC are...

I was at the relegation game at Dens, I only missed 5 games that season due to work when looking back I wish It was 35 i missed.

Every team has those part time fans. Look at Aberdeen 43K to the cup final at Parkhead only 10K season ticket holders.

I was at the relegation game at Dens, I only missed 5 games that season due to work when looking back I wish It was 35 i missed.

Every team has those part time fans. Look at Aberdeen 43K to the cup final at Parkhead only 10K season ticket holders.

It's only the die hards of every club that go week in week out now unfortunately. Same with us, we have no problem filling Dens for a Derby, but a week later we're back to a half empty stadium. Unfortunately most football club owners are to ignorant to realise that it's because the prices are far too high for the quality on offer.

Prime example was at the Etihad tonight. Arguably in the middle of their best season in the clubs history yet played a national cup semi final in front of half a stadium tonight.

3 hours ago, dregs 83 said:

Stop engaging with these tiresome c***s and they'll go away

That’s gratitude for you. The big league with the big teams on holiday, so you pop next door to see how the neighbours are getting on and this is the type of abuse you’re subjected too. 

Anyway how are your 3 latest signings getting on? I’m hearing the left back’s pretty brutal, the striker’s a donkey and Slater’s in no way fit enough to influence games. Anyway you’re biggest worry must be Inverness reaching the playoffs, heard they gave you’s a bit of a dooing at Tannadice. 

9 hours ago, Yenitit said:

That’s gratitude for you. The big league with the big teams on holiday, so you pop next door to see how the neighbours are getting on and this is the type of abuse you’re subjected too. 

Indeed, a nasty ungrateful bunch, some of them can get quite violent as well.

42 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

.......and we all know there is no room for violence in today’s modern society.  I guess some United fans are struggling to understand that times have truly changed ;)

8 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

.......and we all know there is no room for violence in today’s modern society.  I guess some United fans are struggling to understand that times have truly changed ;)

Glad to see so many of you are joining SweeperDee's non-violent revolution.

53 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

7 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

The amount of criminals that have went through that horrible disgusting club in the last 30 years who they defend to hilt is ok. We come on here showing a bit of compassion for our Fundesliga neighbours and it’s nothing  but nastiness in return. Sad times :(

2 hours ago, Yenitit said:

The amount of criminals that have went through that horrible disgusting club in the last 30 years who they defend to hilt is ok. We come on here showing a bit of compassion for our Fundesliga neighbours and it’s nothing  but nastiness in return. Sad times :(

Angus Cook, the Marrs, Ron Dixon...

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Angus Cook, the Marrs, Ron Dixon...

Name their crimes. Do any contain rape, sexual assault, serious assault, arson, drunk driving, wife beating or causing death whilst over the drink drive limit and speeding? Obviously in dabbie eyes going into debt is worse than all of the above. 

Archived