Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Load of gloryhunters. IMO. Sadly the glory days are long gone.

Sorry to pull you up Biggie but your jealousy of Utd’s famous 2017 Irn Bru Cup success is dripping out of your posts. They had a recent resounding derby win too over Brechin remember. Add in the fact they’re still within touching distance of preseason title certs St Mirren it’s hard to see how things could be rosier. 

26 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Sorry to pull you up Biggie but your jealousy of Utd’s famous 2017 Irn Bru Cup success is dripping out of your posts. They had a recent resounding derby win too over Brechin remember. Add in the fact they’re still within touching distance of preseason title certs St Mirren it’s hard to see how things could be rosier. 

Pumping you c***s (as usual) on Saturday would be a good start.......;)

2 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Load of gloryhunters. IMO. Sadly the glory days are long gone.

Do you Dees want us to f**k off and leave you in peace to have your wee love in on our thread?

1 hour ago, Beardy23 said:

Not as long gone as yours though

I noticed you didn't have an answer to my post beardy? Mind you if I was an Arab and I had to ask what was important about the relegation match at dens I would probably try and hide from replying too. Happy to go to cup finals but couldn't face watching your team get relegated by your rivals.. brilliant supporters 

6 minutes ago, skinny arab said:

Sadly it's true that 20,000 extra fans come out of the woodwork for cup finals. This is the case with a lot of clubs although I can understand Dundee fans not appreciating that given they never get to Hampden.

I get that bit skinny Arab but where were you all the night your team faced relegation at dens?

20 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

When were Dundee good again? I forget which decade that was.

Just the previous decade to your last good team. I’m not going to get all nostalgic though I prefer to live in the here and now and my club is miles in front of your club both on and off the park. 

6 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Just the previous decade to your last good team. I’m not going to get all nostalgic though I prefer to live in the here and now and my club is miles in front of your club both on and off the park. 

That's convenient. That way you get to ignore the decades your club was a fucking basket case, both on and off the park.....

1 minute ago, MacArab said:

That's convenient. That way you get to ignore the decades your club was a fucking basket case, both on and off the park.....

As I said I live in the here and now and my club is miles ahead of yours both off and on the park. Would you agree with this? 

1 hour ago, wearedarkblue87 said:

I get that bit skinny Arab but where were you all the night your team faced relegation at dens?

I haven't been back to Dens since, oh... 1983.  I decided to go out on a high.

So all of the semi finals, and finals I've been to, has been a weird hallucinogenic dream?

To be fair there have been or two when I was so pished I can barely remember.

FWIW I was at Dens when United won the league and I saw the mighty Dee lift the Scottish League Cup in 73 - although to be absolutely honest, on the telly.

14 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

So all of the semi finals, and finals I've been to, has been a weird hallucinogenic dream?

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/dundee-bid-win-scottish-cup-9662517

Dundee bid to win Scottish Cup for first time in 107 years and find themselves as the new Hibs

The Scottish Cup spotlight now shines on Dens Park after Hibs destroyed their 114-year hoodoo at Hampden in May.

Archived