Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Gibby82 said:

And here we go again. More money spunked on severance pay. Thompson will get the right man this time, I'm sure...

Sorry pal but that's a stupid post.  We either punt him, which in the crazy world of football costs money, or we keep him.

Which would you prefer?

52 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Sorry pal but that's a stupid post.  We either punt him, which in the crazy world of football costs money, or we keep him.

Which would you prefer?

Spectacularly missing my point. The post was aimed at the inept fucker who keeps squandering scarce funds paying off his dud managerial appointments. Like his old man before him. Maybe put someone else in charge of recruitment?

Just now, Gibby82 said:

Spectacularly missing my point. The post was aimed at the inept fucker who keeps squandering scarce funds paying off his dud managerial appointments. Like his old man before him. Maybe put someone else in charge of recruitment?

You should be clearer then.

I reckon picking a manager must be an incredibly difficult job, by all means getting assistance is not a bad idea.

You should be clearer then.
I reckon picking a manager must be an incredibly difficult job, by all means getting assistance is not a bad idea.

It's a very difficult job. Personally felt that both Mixu and Mckinnon were very good appointments for United. Neither worked out, but easy to say with hindsight.

11 minutes ago, punk_dfc said:

It's a very difficult job. Personally felt that both Mixu and Mckinnon were very good appointments for United. Neither worked out, but easy to say with hindsight.

I'm pretty far gone after a bottle of claret but could we set up a P&B cabal to manage United?  We could go for a mixture of sympathetic man-management, experience and a sprinkling of wax dolls and needles.

A bit like Hibs.

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

No he doesn't, we have skill within that squad just no one to organise them and get the best out of them.

There are weaknesses in the squad and we could do with bringing in a target man, we also desperately need a leader on the park.  That aside we shouldn't denegrate the squad.

Image result for putin gif

Archived