Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't really state that McKinnon has to go because of recent performances, because I've stopped going to the games.

Watching United these days is just depressing, and frankly I can find cheaper ways of punishing myself.

If McKinnon is sacked, I cannot complain - the fact he paid money for Lewis Toshney was a sacking offence alone - but I will grumble at another formerly loved player being given his jotters, and I have absolutely no confidence at all that Stephen Thompson is capable of identifying a suitable replacement.

So, the snake has slithered out then?? As a raith fan, no sympathy for him. Saw the Pound signs and bolted. Feel sorry for Laurie Ellis though, hope he isn't out the game for too long.

Hi guys. I've just written a (really pretty decent) conclusion for the report from our 1-1 draw with Morton today, based around us hoping to heap more pressure on the 'already under-fire Ray McKinnon' next week. Any chance you could just hold on a bit?

2 minutes ago, philpy said:

So, the snake has slithered out then?? As a raith fan, no sympathy for him. Saw the Pound signs and bolted. Feel sorry for Laurie Ellis though, hope he isn't out the game for too long.

Which snake? There are many within the walls of Tannadice (or St.Andrews because nobody actually spends time at Tannadice these days)

17 minutes ago, philpy said:

13 minutes ago, philpy said:

McKinnon, sorry. Toshney is a judas Arab c**t all the same though.

Arrange the following words into a well known phrase or saying:

off f**k

Some out of the box thinking required here?

Tempt someone like *insert available but unrealistic option here* into the job with a seven month contract, and the carrot of a fucking big bonus should he get us up.

Just now, philpy said:

That's exactly what you can do sir, if you don't like my input or opinions, both of which I'm fully entitled to.

First of all, he is shite and I'm embarrassed we bought him but what did Toshney do exactly? I know at the time people said he was faking an injury or something to force a move (he is always injured for us anyway). Is he an actual judas or is it one of those "man moves jobs to earn more money" type scenarios that football fans get very annoyed at. He's local too so moving back to Dundee was probably always something he wanted. 

Archived