Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, WeveGotMcginn said:

Hows Jamie robson doing for you guys? seems a good young talent after Dixon leaving last year

Started off the season better than expected but sadly has reverted to type in the last few games.  That said he's still a young lad learning his trade.

Anyway he's going to have some company in competition for the left back slot.

Sorry, he's going to have some Kompany in competition for the left back slot.

15 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Started off the season better than expected but sadly has reverted to type in the last few games.  That said he's still a young lad learning his trade.

Anyway he's going to have some company in competition for the left back slot.

Sorry, he's going to have some Kompany in competition for the left back slot.

F.Kompany is a left sided centre back no?

Have these daft blue nosed belters actually been watching United reserves on BBC Alba?

Wouldn't even think of watching any dundee game on TV, in fact I would close the curtains if they were playing in my front garden, then phone the polis to get the chuntos moved on.

I thought it was a good move by the manager giving 90 minutes to those young players against a higher level team than they are used to, let's be honest nobody really gives a shit if we progress in this cup or not so why not take the opportunity to blood the next generation ..........well done McKinnon [emoji106]

7 minutes ago, Beardy23 said:

Have these daft blue nosed belters actually been watching United reserves on BBC Alba?

Wouldn't even think of watching any dundee game on TV, in fact I would close the curtains if they were playing in my front garden, then phone the polis to get the chuntos moved on.

I was in the mood of some 'light hearted comedy'. Thank you.

8 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

I was in the mood of some 'light hearted comedy'. Thank you.

You should read the story about the football fan who sent back his season ticket and used his wife's then.

Can't remember who he supported; some wee diddy club...

Archived