4 hours ago, FifeArab said:

Exactly. He does It In his personal time. What Is more Important Is how Ray play's Scott McDonald up top on his own when he clearly needs someone next to him.

Should be sat in front of the telly with an indian takeaway, like his team mates

McDonald can do what he likes, he clearly loves all the media work and will continue beyond his footballing career. I actually find his interviews for ArabZone very annoying, he is so well media trained that he just talks a whole load of nothing, which is par for the course at Tannadice right now.

Not seen it myself, but my elder son says McKinnon talking about an upfront partnership of McDonald and Keatings!  N'Koyi deserves a start before Keatings and probably a better foil for McDonald IMO.

You're a modern day Sherlock Holmes

Think that piece of "banter" was for the use of the word PRESUME.
But thanks for the confirmation that you're a fud.

4 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Not seen it myself, but my elder son says McKinnon talking about an upfront partnership of McDonald and Keatings!  N'Koyi deserves a start before Keatings and probably a better foil for McDonald IMO.

If he starts with 2 up top ill shed a tear. This time next season he might have a target man to play with the strikers.

If he lasts.

18 hours ago, bobbycoxblue said:

Think that piece of "banter" was for the use of the word PRESUME.
But thanks for the confirmation that you're a fud.

The very last thing I would ever have wanted to do was upset you so much you had to come back and post about it days later.

Please accept my sincere apologies.

9 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

I was coming back to post that I'm furious

Not winning games is one thing and drawing games is not always a bad but deary me we are so, so, so fucking boring that it's painful. 

4 minutes ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

Taxi for McKinnon

Not yet unfortunately. A point away to Falkirk buys him another week on paper regardless of how the fans feel. Morton at home and then Dunfermline away are the big ones now.

Im at the point im hoping we get 4 or 5 from from whoever we play till he goes.

Hes useless.

I dont understand how he thinks this team setup  is going to score never mind win games.

Awful awful manager.