Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you were to do a list of 50 things that are having an effect on United's on field performances I doubt McDonald's media gig would make the list.

Exactly. He does It In his personal time. What Is more Important Is how Ray play's Scott McDonald up top on his own when he clearly needs someone next to him.

On 12/09/2017 at 19:36, Hendo said:

Perhaps the first thing you should do is ban McDonald from doing his media work. He's never off the radio, must be a distraction from his main job. We had the same issue with Thommo, his performances suffered as his media work increased.

Bollocks.

4 hours ago, FifeArab said:

Exactly. He does It In his personal time. What Is more Important Is how Ray play's Scott McDonald up top on his own when he clearly needs someone next to him.

Should be sat in front of the telly with an indian takeaway, like his team mates

McDonald can do what he likes, he clearly loves all the media work and will continue beyond his footballing career. I actually find his interviews for ArabZone very annoying, he is so well media trained that he just talks a whole load of nothing, which is par for the course at Tannadice right now.

4 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Not seen it myself, but my elder son says McKinnon talking about an upfront partnership of McDonald and Keatings!  N'Koyi deserves a start before Keatings and probably a better foil for McDonald IMO.

If he starts with 2 up top ill shed a tear. This time next season he might have a target man to play with the strikers.

If he lasts.

18 hours ago, bobbycoxblue said:

Think that piece of "banter" was for the use of the word PRESUME.
But thanks for the confirmation that you're a fud.

The very last thing I would ever have wanted to do was upset you so much you had to come back and post about it days later.

Please accept my sincere apologies.

Archived