Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dundee's cup win was so long ago that the open top bus had to be cancelled because buses had not been invented yet.

How did they manage to order one then?

They thought they had seen it on television, until they remembered that television hadn't been invented yet either

A well thought out reply.
Leaving now.

A well thought out reply.
Leaving now.

You'll be back. You can't stay away. I know it. You know it. There are amoeba on Pluto who know it.

Incidentally, since Dundee last won the cup, Pluto was discovered, became a planet, and then stopped becoming a planet.

5 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

You'll be back. You can't stay away. I know it. You know it. There are amoeba on Pluto who know it.

Incidentally, since Dundee last won the cup, Pluto was discovered, became a planet, and then stopped becoming a planet.

Fair play, Sarto; that made me laugh.

18 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Reported that Super Tam Mikkelson wants to come back but his parent club are holding out for a fee (in the region of 50k). 

If he plays consistently like at the tail end of the season there he'd be a decent target man option. 

Dunno about actually paying a fee for him though. 

Given that its United we'll probably give them 100k since they are asking for 50.

If he plays consistently like at the tail end of the season there he'd be a decent target man option. 

Given that its United we'll probably give them 100k since they are asking for 50.

I thought after the first few games he was pretty poor but to be fair to him he started putting himself about a bit more and showed an eye for goal. In the right system I think he is more than capable at this level.

2 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

Where the f**k are you c***s getting 100k from :lol: yer club's on its way to its 2nd liquidation. 

The Original Zombies 

5 hours ago, Yenitit said:

Where the f**k are you c***s getting 100k from :lol: yer club's on its way to its 2nd liquidation. 

The Original Zombies 

Its in your head in your headddddd in your head in your head in your head

Was part of our worst ever side that's been relegated and failed to get promoted. 

Scored a few good goals and a few good performances with weeks left of his contract.

Might get on better in a better team, just don't expect him to win or even go in for 50-50s or run of the mill challenges.

1 hour ago, MARYHILLISWONDERFUL said:

Is Spittal any good?

He has the heart of a mouse.

An utter shite bag destined to spend his career tweeting selfies on instagram whilst bouncing around thistle/St johnstone/motherwell type clubs for a few years before signing for St Mirren at about 28.

I hope he never finds inner peace.

6 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

You'll get conflicting opinions. He's going to be an excellent player and is far too good for Thistle. Those who say otherwise are idiots.

:unsure2:

He could become an excellent player. There sure as shit is no guarantee he will though. I've often defended him, but right now, I'm not bothered if he goes.

Archived