Dundee United 2017/2018

2 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Ok. So....im now hoping tomorrow the new investors announce a takeover, punt Czaba and bring in our new and improved management team of a plastic bag full of names of the dregs of players left from this season and whatever dross we've signed after being let go from Hamilton, Ross County and St Mirren. The names will be picked out by Ellis and thrown randomly at a Subbuteo pitch and that's the setup.

I truly cant wait for next season.

I could get behind that.  An improvement on this season.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Csaba confirmed for another year. Toshney , King and Keatings all there next season too. :cheers.  Absolutely pissing myself laughing at that result tonight. Thank you Dundee United! 

That was a kick in the balls tonight. Not the result, i saw that coming when Murdoch fucked us over on Monday, its the manner that we went out with.

No fight. No spirit. It petered out with no last throw of the dice. We just rolled over. The players didnt rally for the fans, the manager or themselves. The manager took off a big guy, put on a small (shite) guy then put a defender up front. Why not just put Durnan up front with Mikkelsen and go for it? Because he hasnt a clue how to win a game. He cant try to attack teams and be positive. 

Big away support and they were let down for the umpteenth time this season by the players and manager. I wont miss any of them. I feel sorry for the 5 a side team that ends up with Jamie Robson.

1 hour ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Ok. So....im now hoping tomorrow the new investors announce a takeover, punt Czaba and bring in our new and improved management team of a plastic bag full of names of the dregs of players left from this season and whatever dross we've signed after being let go from Hamilton, Ross County and St Mirren. The names will be picked out by Ellis and thrown randomly at a Subbuteo pitch and that's the setup.

I truly cant wait for next season.

New investors :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 hour ago, stewartyftd1 said:

Dundee fans...

Enjoy. But remember we keep counting. The wait goes on and on and on and on and on...

And

On

You keep counting, remember who fucked your club up and put it in its rightful place. 50 years outside the BIG LEAGUE, oh ma sides. 

Archived