Dundee United 2017/2018

25 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I reckon we have seen the best of Emil Lyng.

Just consider that.

As long as we have seen the last of Emil Lyng, that’ll do me....

Useless c**t!

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, GrantB878 said:

You’re right, he’s far worse than anything we have now and wouldn’t improve the team whatsoever.

Im glad we agree :P

I just dont think hes very good. I think Gillespie is a better player there will be a few others released soon who would be better options. 

Another ex player.

Was part of our relegation team.

Nope.

Hello down there, is there anyone down there?

On 5/8/2018 at 00:21, MacArab said:

Tears of laughter contain salt as well Bennett.

And while you are on, we can even take the death of the club (formerly known as) Rangers a step further.

Not only did we all take great delight in the demise of the club that proudly and unashamedly cheated their way to multiple titles and trophies, it was made all the more enjoyable as we watched the various jackals and parasites pick at the corpse until there was virtually nothing left.

I am not happy that we lost tonight,  but no tears on my part about that. Outfought and outmanaged by a more streetwise mob. Still, we have  a chance to rectify this on Friday; but I always welcome your unahshamed visits to our thread, to revel whatever shreds of misery we have, as it always reminds me of the unadulterated joy I got out of yours......

I can deal with that.....

It would be really nice if you could, just for once, post something that adds value.

:lol:

Archived