Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Positives to take from the latest Csambles:

The end of Flood (5 years too late)

Csaba gone within the next week

Never be tragic enough to be a middle aged seething bitter mess with "DOON" glasses because you've seen your rivals win every major Scottish trophy.

It's all good.

Just now, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Never be tragic enough to be a middle aged seething bitter mess with "DOON" glasses because you've seen your rivals win every major Scottish trophy.

It's all good.

Well I'm enjoying it...

It's all good.

Mmm salty tears . The best kind

It is being suggested in some quarters that the recently appointed United chairman, Mike Martin, thinks Csaba Laszlo is the man to lead our campaign next season.

I cannot see how anyone in his position can believe that.  Tonight’s f**k up alone is grounds for him to be punted.  Laszlo must have been a he only person of a United persuasion at Tannadice tonight who thought Emil Lyng was the answer to what we were lacking.

11 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

It is being suggested in some quarters that the recently appointed United chairman, Mike Martin, thinks Csaba Laszlo is the man to lead our campaign next season.

I cannot see how anyone in his position can believe that.  Tonight’s f**k up alone is grounds for him to be punted.  Laszlo must have been a he only person of a United persuasion at Tannadice tonight who thought Emil Lyng was the answer to what we were lacking.

Martin has to say that. "Vote of confidence".

Laszlo will be gone.

33 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

You can't win em all Gramps, maybe next season will be the one....

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Well I'm enjoying it...

Not anywhere near as much as we (as in the rest of scottish football) enjoyed watching the club you used to support, choke out it's last breath, while all of you stood by watching it happen....

#stilllaughingmycockoff

2 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Not anywhere near as much as we (as in the rest of scottish football) enjoyed watching the club you used to support, choke out it's last breath, while all of you stood by watching it happen....

#stilllaughingmycockoff

You can almost taste the saltyness...

16 minutes ago, bennett said:

You can almost taste the saltyness...

Tears of laughter contain salt as well Bennett.

And while you are on, we can even take the death of the club (formerly known as) Rangers a step further.

Not only did we all take great delight in the demise of the club that proudly and unashamedly cheated their way to multiple titles and trophies, it was made all the more enjoyable as we watched the various jackals and parasites pick at the corpse until there was virtually nothing left.

I am not happy that we lost tonight,  but no tears on my part about that. Outfought and outmanaged by a more streetwise mob. Still, we have  a chance to rectify this on Friday; but I always welcome your unahshamed visits to our thread, to revel whatever shreds of misery we have, as it always reminds me of the unadulterated joy I got out of yours......

I can deal with that.....

It would be really nice if you could, just for once, post something that adds value.

Thinking back to last night and trying to understand Csaba's thinking (that is maybe where I am going wrong) bringing on Lyng.

The only reasons I can think of is the waffling fud is trying to justify his signing or he is trying to get the sack. I doubt it was the double glazing salesman Taylor who suggested bringing in a journeyman from Iceland; it doesn't fit with his criteria of average, on the way down, looking for a decent pay day Premiership player.

How the manager could not see substitutions needed to be made around the 60 minute mark when everyone in the ground could see a number of players were out on their feet is unbelievable, even by Laszlo's standards. 

Flood was having a right go at the manager after he was sent off and he isn't the first player to tell him to f**k off this season either. You could visibly see the players heads go down and thinking "what the f**k?" when Shitfling came on. You can understand their frustration as they did work hard last night and were given no support from their manager after two tough games last week.

Flood was still an idiot and hopefully that is the last we see of him in a United shirt, as well as Robson who was abysmal yet again.

Mike Martin needs to act fast after Friday to give the fans some optimism for next season. If he is being genuine that he wants the clown here next season I hope we get pumped by at least 4 by the macaroni munchers.

32 minutes ago, Yankee_Dollar said:

Quality posts guys. The bitter taste of tears of disappointment is appreciated. GIRFUY  

Ok, I’ll bite.

Based on the standard of your posting history, it is clear that you would not know a quality post if it walked right up to you and smacked you on the pus.

The only person on here that is bitter is you.

There are very few (if any) P&B Arabs who expect any outcome other than not getting promoted this year, however do reserve the right to be critical of those deserving it, (most of whom were in tangerine yesterday). None of this constitutes disappointment though, and I have not seen any Arab indicate that they are.

If you want to enjoy licking some tears of disappointment, I would suggest you revisit our match thread last week, where there was great expectation amongst your mob that you would turn us over, despite having failed to do so in 14 previous attempts, and there was a marked sense of disappointment amongst you when, yet again your lot failed to deliver. 

I can from experience confirm that these tears do not taste bitter though, indeed, they have a slightly salty, beefy tinge, not dissimilar to the delicious Steak Bridies which are so easily obtainable at EEP.

So well done, you got a bite out of me, but FFS and for the sake of your fellow PARS, who for the most part are a decent, passionate and well informed bunch, have a look at yourself before you post any more shite.

Ok, I’ll bite.
Based on the standard of your posting history, it is clear that you would not know a quality post if it walked right up to you and smacked you on the pus.
The only person on here that is bitter is you.
There are very few (if any) P&B Arabs who expect any outcome other than not getting promoted this year, however do reserve the right to be critical of those deserving it, (most of whom were in tangerine yesterday). None of this constitutes disappointment though, and I have not seen any Arab indicate that they are.
If you want to enjoy licking some tears of disappointment, I would suggest you revisit our match thread last week, where there was great expectation amongst your mob that you would turn us over, despite having failed to do so in 14 previous attempts, and there was a marked sense of disappointment amongst you when, yet again your lot failed to deliver. 
I can from experience confirm that these tears do not taste bitter though, indeed, they have a slightly salty, beefy tinge, not dissimilar to the delicious Steak Bridies which are so easily obtainable at EEP.
So well done, you got a bite out of me, but FFS and for the sake of your fellow PARS, who for the most part are a decent, passionate and well informed bunch, have a look at yourself before you post any more shite.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Bit of a bite there m8 if you dont mind me saying

Archived