Dundee United 2017/2018

3 hours ago, smpar said:

Any reason for needing an account to log into the United website for highlights and interviews etc? Why not do what ever normal club does and just have a YouTube channel or something?

The Paywall was introduced directly after our 4th (fourth) stunning victory in a row against European Behemoths Barcelona, in the knowledge that our financial future would be forever secured by the armies of football fans who would be willing to pay to see us in action on a weekly basis as a result.....

Unfortunately we can’t afford to pay a guy with the relevant expertise to take it down now....:rolleyes: 

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any reason for needing an account to log into the United website for highlights and interviews etc? Why not do what ever normal club does and just have a YouTube channel or something?

You getting us mixed up wi Lochee United. ............. This is a multi global top club, respected throughout the world, and you think any wee turd can just "log on". Away and troll the weegie's.

2 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

I see Keatings is in the papers talking about his mental health problems.

Could be a big player next season if he gets better (hopefully).

I hope he is, we not had much out of him this season. Had high hopes for him as well..

Depression is a c**t, obviously, but it does sound like the club is being supportive, which is good. Hopefully he continues to get the support he needs and gets through it. Football is secondary in situations like this.

Some really good and  complimentary articles in the national press about United and the 84 European Cup run.

Worth a look and a nice reminder of how good we were once....

5 minutes ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

...........................................Ya Fud. Message ends.

Just passing on what I've been told, apparently very close to getting it over the line.

Jack Ross does what he wants.

7 hours ago, McG said:

Just passing on what I've been told, apparently very close to getting it over the line.

Jack Ross does what he wants.

Interesting. 

Ive been told the exact opposite and that hes going to sign a 2 year deal with us regardless of what league we're in.

Archived