Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, stu80 said:

How many home fans will be there on April 10th?

I think a few saints fans have returned tickets but not many, now we can win the league on your patch, will there be more away fans than home and is the game still on TV?

It's not on TV and chances are it won't go to Tannadice now with Brechin looking the firm favourite on the 7th for the wrap up.

2 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

.. and what if a cow and a horse had a baby, what then?

1 hour ago, Pull My Strings said:

Apparently the DNA of a Dee is almost identical to that of a pig. Which makes sense when you think about it.

Looks like someone's been watching Animal Farm to numb the pain. 

17 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Id actually preferred if we had kept Mixu over Ray McKinnon and Csaba Laszlo.

Seeing that typed down scares me. But its the truth. I think. I dont really know anymore.

As it stands now though, Im not sad, im not upset and im not angry about this season. I think im more stunned than anything. With a huge slice of apathy thrown in too. I really dont know if anyone could have seriously predicted just quite how bad we have been this season.

We will be looking at 3000 odd season tickets max if this guy isnt gone. Hes actually the biggest threat to our club. Bigger than Thompson ever was and bigger than relegation itself. He will be the reason we end up in administration.

How can anyone think hes the guy to take us forward? Hes actually made us worse than McKinnon by some distance and that really is saying something. 

He babbles utter garbage and thats before you factor in the language barrier. His pish about Mohsni last week was an absolute cracker. But really? He didnt remember he was talking about McDonald at one point and had to ask the interviewer, then proceeded to jump to talking about Scott Fraser. 

Where we go from here is possibly the most important thing Mike Martin will ever do for us. Ill give him a clue.

S_ck Csa_a _ucking Lasz_o tonig_t or noon_ is giv _ng you m_ney for n_xt sea_on you st_pid pr_ck.

I also expect Luggy to run his first mile in a long time tonight too.

That would be the same Thompson that was Chairman when  McNamara, Mixu, McKinnon and Csaba were all appointed and their contracts agreed?   The only reason Thompson isn’t making it 5 (five) bad appointments in a row is because he has left.

Have the Utd fans not started chanting "Laszlo, Laszlo get tae f**k" yet?  The fans voicing their discontent is usually the beginning of the end for most managers.

If you could not sing it for ages, that would be great. 

1 hour ago, FifeArab said:

This mutation would still be a better defender than Mark Durnan.

I can’t think of another Arab on here who posts as much pish as you.

56 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

That would be the same Thompson that was Chairman when  McNamara, Mixu, McKinnon and Csaba were all appointed and their contracts agreed?   The only reason Thompson isn’t making it 5 (five) bad appointments in a row is because he has left.

Yeah his appointments have been bad, the thing is that it’s a difficult thing to get right.

Out of the five you’ve mentioned the only one I may have been reluctant about at the time was Mixu.  I was happy with Csaba in that he wasn’t the typicalYogi appointment.  Thompson’s biggest failing was timing and his lack of decisiveness.

29 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Have the Utd fans not started chanting "Laszlo, Laszlo get tae f**k" yet?  The fans voicing their discontent is usually the beginning of the end for most managers.

If you could not sing it for ages, that would be great. 

The time for Csaba to worry is if United fans get yellow flyers made so that all United fans can hold them up as the match time clock shows 10 minutes.  Imagine Csaba’s horror as they held up the flyers and chanted “WE WANT CSABA OUT.  SAY WE WANT CSABA OUT” for precisely 2 minutes.  To make sure Csaba knows it is only him they are not happy with they would probably wish to break into a “roaring crescendo” making as much noise as possible as the match clock shows 12 minutes.

Why has no one thought of this before?

Archived