Dundee United 2017/2018

Guest DAVIDB69
if it makes you feel any better you've never felt lower in 40 years and we are about a dozen points behind you!

Cheers it’s a sore one, but I don’t see any road back anytime soon.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would prefer we never made the play offs. It’s gonna be a waste of time and more embarrassment as I think Morton would beat us anyway and even then Livi would probably beat us. The SPL we wouldn’t beat, that showed last season.

Last day of the season, get that jibbering useless f**k Laszlo out along with the wage thieving Imposter shite on the pitch.

New English speaking manager In who knows the Scottish and English leagues for players and won’t take any shit.

5 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Fundee Ushite-it.

Image result for did ye aye dog

Stay fucking down.

8 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Surely that's plenty now.  That's resignation material right there.

10 minutes ago, FifeArab said:

Would prefer we never made the play offs. It’s gonna be a waste of time and more embarrassment as I think Morton would beat us anyway and even then Livi would probably beat us. The SPL we wouldn’t beat, that showed last season.

Last day of the season, get that jibbering useless f**k Laszlo out along with the wage thieving Imposter shite on the pitch.

New English speaking manager In who knows the Scottish and English leagues for players and won’t take any shit.

Yeh ken you’v had a heads gone when you get passive racist

24 minutes ago, kristov said:

You know, I'm starting to warm to the idea of an all Dundee play-off final.

Nah.....  No chance we’re making the Playoff final this year K. 

You’ll have to wait until next season for the next Derby.... Don’t worry though, you’ll have 4 to look forward to. ;) 

10 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Shabba rapidly following Mixu and Wato Kuate into the Dundee FC Hall of Fame. 

Top boys. 

Enjoy while you can lads, because given the next 3 games your mob have, this will be about as much fun as you’re going to have for a while..... 

The way things are going, a wee pic of The Pundit may well find it’s way into the Tannadice hall of fame...

Just sayin...

4 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Enjoy while you can lads, because given the next 3 games your mob have, this will be about as much fun as you’re going to have for a while..... 

The way things are going, a wee pic of The Pundit may well find it’s way into the Tannadice hall of fame...

Just sayin...

Will do bud,infact been enjoying this for the  past 2+ years still think this has a few more years to run.

Chin up champ.

19 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Shabba rapidly following Mixu and Wato Kuate into the Dundee FC Hall of Fame. 

Top boys. 

I'm still hoping for Mohsni to pull off something special to take the top spot in the hall of fame myself...

Mind you it'll take some doing to top that lot!

Id actually preferred if we had kept Mixu over Ray McKinnon and Csaba Laszlo.

Seeing that typed down scares me. But its the truth. I think. I dont really know anymore.

As it stands now though, Im not sad, im not upset and im not angry about this season. I think im more stunned than anything. With a huge slice of apathy thrown in too. I really dont know if anyone could have seriously predicted just quite how bad we have been this season.

We will be looking at 3000 odd season tickets max if this guy isnt gone. Hes actually the biggest threat to our club. Bigger than Thompson ever was and bigger than relegation itself. He will be the reason we end up in administration.

How can anyone think hes the guy to take us forward? Hes actually made us worse than McKinnon by some distance and that really is saying something. 

He babbles utter garbage and thats before you factor in the language barrier. His pish about Mohsni last week was an absolute cracker. But really? He didnt remember he was talking about McDonald at one point and had to ask the interviewer, then proceeded to jump to talking about Scott Fraser. 

Where we go from here is possibly the most important thing Mike Martin will ever do for us. Ill give him a clue.

S_ck Csa_a _ucking Lasz_o tonig_t or noon_ is giv _ng you m_ney for n_xt sea_on you st_pid pr_ck.

I also expect Luggy to run his first mile in a long time tonight too.

How many home fans will be there on April 10th?

I think a few saints fans have returned tickets but not many, now we can win the league on your patch, will there be more away fans than home and is the game still on TV?

Id actually preferred if we had kept Mixu over Ray McKinnon and Csaba Laszlo.
Seeing that typed down scares me. But its the truth. I think. I dont really know anymore.
As it stands now though, Im not sad, im not upset and im not angry about this season. I think im more stunned than anything. With a huge slice of apathy thrown in too. I really dont know if anyone could have seriously predicted just quite how bad we have been this season.
We will be looking at 3000 odd season tickets max if this guy isnt gone. Hes actually the biggest threat to our club. Bigger than Thompson ever was and bigger than relegation itself. He will be the reason we end up in administration.
How can anyone think hes the guy to take us forward? Hes actually made us worse than McKinnon by some distance and that really is saying something. 
He babbles utter garbage and thats before you factor in the language barrier. His pish about Mohsni last week was an absolute cracker. But really? He didnt remember he was talking about McDonald at one point and had to ask the interviewer, then proceeded to jump to talking about Scott Fraser. 
Where we go from here is possibly the most important thing Mike Martin will ever do for us. Ill give him a clue.
S_ck Csa_a _ucking Lasz_o tonig_t or noon_ is giv _ng you m_ney for n_xt sea_on you st_pid pr_ck.
I also expect Luggy to run his first mile in a long time tonight too.

Aye, administration would be Laszlo's fault.

Don't talk pish.

Archived