Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, virginton said:

They've still got to play Dumbarton twice; when they lose those they'll be (at most) 12 points clear of 9th with five games to play. 

Related image

Even in your most deluded moments surely you couldn't type that and actually believe it.

Thankfully Brechin have taken the automatic spot but the relegation playoff is still I think technically a possibility but I can't be bothered doing the maths to figure it out. To be honest it is so bad that even attempts from Dundee fans to gloat at our demise just pass me by now.

Can you afford to get rid of Shabba? If not, the decision not to give Ellis the job till the end of the season becomes even more baffling.

6 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Is it too late for you c***s to be relegated? I'm passed the point of even finding this funny now.

They could go down our route of going bust, getting a 15 point deduction and landing in the relegation playoff spots. Then getting relegated. 

6 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Is it too late for you c***s to be relegated? I'm passed the point of even finding this funny now.

Yeh I know hat you mean.  It was a good laugh when they still thought they were a half decent team just stuck in the Championship for a year.  Now that they have finally realised how far they dropped under Thompson’s reign it has lost a lot of the fun factor.

1 minute ago, RossDee01 said:

Can you afford to get rid of Shabba? If not, the decision not to give Ellis the job till the end of the season becomes even more baffling.

Just depends on what kind of clauses there are in his contract but it could also happen if Mike Martin wants to make a proper stand and show the United fans he means business. According to a meeting I was at at with David Southern the club did ask Ellis about the job when Ray was sacked but he felt he wasn't ready.

2 points from 4 games. Well done to all concerned. I think everything has been said a million times so, in the words of Mixu, what's the fucking point? Nothing will change until the waffling buffoon is gone.

44 minutes ago, dregs 83 said:

I reckon there will be a clause that keeps him here until the end of the season. It surely is the only justification for not sacking him after the last few performances. We really have to replace him though. We are in danger of relegation next season if not.

This.  This is simply fucking pathetic.

Hedgemunchers aside, every other c**t in the league kens how to win from time to time, but somehow it seems completely beyond us.

Utterly fucking baffled.

And scunnered.:(

Archived