Dundee United 2017/2018

1 hour ago, glenburn bud said:

Surely you have defenders better than Moshni already at the club.

There must be far better free agents kicking about than him.

Durnan and Scobbie are alright, when not injured. The rest, not so much.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, MacArab said:

FFS.  Please no. 

Just no.

We are not that desperate.:shutup

The entertainment factor will be raised considerably if he signs for you.  There is nothing finer than watching him have a meltdown. 

11 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Get Wato and Gunning back too (not Gunning).

Sir Gavin would walk into your current team as he easily as he walks off the park with the ball. But he wouldn't touch your rabble with a bargepole. 

16806829_1348282495251635_3266217998791375818_n.thumb.jpg.abd243c301a8d0c6d000d1e5279be672.jpg

Loss of £2.5 million over the past 2 seasons with outstanding debts of £1.8million and the very real prospect of another season at your natural level to come.

Nothing too worrying about that I suppose :lol:

6 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

ADMUN FRYDEHHHHH

Not yet.

I am enjoying that most of the DAB's are too thick to see that the past few weeks have just been a wild PR exercise from the club board involving a ceremonial changing of the guard at chairman level and a ceremonial appointment of a club legend to a makey up position.

I won't go too OF and suggest the departing DAB editor at the Record was in on it although it was a well timed piece no doubt.

Your Season Ticket renewals will be announced very soon no doubt - and you'll all be feeling that wee bit more positive about ST's "absence" and Luggy sending you ballers like Mohsni that some of the "Eh'll no be back til Thompson is out" brigade will buy their tickets.

Devious, but Thompson has run rings around you mugs for years, so hardly surprising.

Not yet.
I am enjoying that most of the DAB's are too thick to see that the past few weeks have just been a wild PR exercise from the club board involving a ceremonial changing of the guard at chairman level and a ceremonial appointment of a club legend to a makey up position.
I won't go too OF and suggest the departing DAB editor at the Record was in on it although it was a well timed piece no doubt.
Your Season Ticket renewals will be announced very soon no doubt - and you'll all be feeling that wee bit more positive about ST's "absence" and Luggy sending you ballers like Mohsni that some of the "Eh'll no be back til Thompson is out" brigade will buy their tickets.
Devious, but Thompson has run rings around you mugs for years, so hardly surprising.

IMG_1520612211.192998.jpg

Archived