Dundee United 2017/2018

Are ye affy bored Bobby?
Not that I have checked, but is there no a thread on your game tonight, where all you Dees can discuss at length all the wild and wonderful ways that your team are going to manage to f**k up your evening through getting thoroughly pumped by Killie??
I am certain that your input would be far better served (and received) over there.
Just saying......

I'll decide where I post.
Ps.. we have many wonderful ways of fucking it up. Too hard to guess which one it will be tonight [emoji16]

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, bobbycoxblue said:

Ok , will make this simple for you.

Tell me at what point in the history of this planet have you lot had more major trophies than us ????
The Dees had that in the bag for years.

Ok will give your little mob a clap for catching up . Well done

Both clubs have one league title and four major cups.  The difference is that United have two Big Cups and Dundee only have one.

18 minutes ago, The DA said:

Both clubs have one league title and four major cups.  The difference is that United have two Big Cups and Dundee only have one.

.... Which means we win!!!!!

Hurrah for us!!!!!8)

Stick Murdoch & Robson back in at full back positions sadly as Ballantyne & Mason were meant to be utter horseshit for the U20s derby last night. Wasnt there myself but brother was and said they were the 2 worst players on the park. New right back and left back are a must for next season whatever league we are in.

Christ knows what you’ve done to Ballantyne if he was horseshit last night? He is/was a class act with the right manager behind him (yes I know the level he was playing at for the Mo but nothing ever got past him and he was up and down the park all day long). I was at Pittodrie on Sunday and frankly he is better than either of the two fullbacks (I use the term loosely) you had on the park.

1 hour ago, notsofedupendie said:

Christ knows what you’ve done to Ballantyne if he was horseshit last night? He is/was a class act with the right manager behind him (yes I know the level he was playing at for the Mo but nothing ever got past him and he was up and down the park all day long). I was at Pittodrie on Sunday and frankly he is better than either of the two fullbacks (I use the term loosely) you had on the park.

Would be more than happy for him to get a run of games between now and the end of the season to see if he is good enough as the one game I have seen him he was ok. By all accounts everyone was poor last night. 

5 hours ago, bobbycoxblue said:

I'll decide where I post.
Ps.. we have many wonderful ways of fucking it up. Too hard to guess which one it will be tonight emoji16.png

Fucking hell Bobby. There's fucking it up and fucking it up, but that takes fucking it up to a whole new level.

Thanks to each and every one of your players for giving us a good laugh tonight.

#weaponsgradefuckup ;)

8 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

See that inevitable feeling we all had as the Dens game got closer.

I'm starting to get it about the play off final United and the Dees seem likely to contest.

Sorry mate...that slot is reserved for Morton v Partick  Thistle.

9 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

See that inevitable feeling we all had as the Dens game got closer.

I'm starting to get it about the play off final United and the Dees seem likely to contest.

Dundee might be in the playoff finals but we won’t get that far.

Archived