Dundee United 2017/2018

58 minutes ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

Big mouths getting bang out of order on this site, the vile filth that keeps pishing outa his mouth puts every Dee to shame, the sooner the Arabs on this site ignore the p***k and STOP engaging with him the sooner he can f**k off

Had the twat on ignore ever since the Jim McLean dementia remark, like he'll care. The mask slipped that day.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

What size of pack of M&Ms did he want?  Would he settle for a snack size?

Dont know. Might have sealed the deal with 3 old cola cubes. Anyway, he'll come crawling back.

Especially when he finds out I'll up my offer with a 19 year old frozen Kwenchy Kup i found in my freezer. 

Deadline Day madness no chance but cool story though :lol:
53E0B90C-1D4E-4966-B375-977BFA2A9A50.thumb.jpeg.6267c73873e0514a57fb36b55a42d05c.jpeg

Two things:

1. It’s not the Scottish Sun, who have been the most accurate on reporting our signings, so I’m not sure on how true this is.

2. If he doesn’t want to join us, why don’t we trY AND SIGN SOMEONE ELSE.

Swanson and Ziggy Gordon signing today......allegedly!

Given Swanson has told us he’s staying and fighting for his place at Hibs, best of luck with that delusional hope. Not a chance.

Given Swanson has told us he’s staying and fighting for his place at Hibs, best of luck with that delusional hope. Not a chance.

You're a tin pot outfit with no fans. Of course he told you that...

You've got a point there tbf.

Not going to dispute that fact tbh. Rather join a tinpot club than a basket case going down the financial tube though. The fact that we’re so tinpot does make this a bit of a minter, especially since United are soooo much bigger....

IMG_2370.jpg

19 minutes ago, Ralphies_Chip said:

Swanson and Ziggy Gordon signing today......allegedly!

Are you Mongoose in disguise????

AAARE yoooouu Mongoose in disguise

Are you Mongoose, Are you Mongoose, Are you Mongoose in disguise?:whistle

Just now, Widge said:

Not going to dispute that fact tbh. Rather join a tinpot club than a basket case going down the financial tube though. The fact that we’re so tinpot does make this a bit of a minter, especially since United are soooo much bigger....

IMG_2370.jpg

We are bigger; that's an undispted fact.

We are also currently Shiter. That is also an undisputed fact.

That day was indeed an absolute fucking minter. (3rd undispted fact).

Thanks for stopping by.

15 minutes ago, Widge said:

IMG_2370.jpg

No need for such vitriol...It isn't my fault Danny didn't want to hurt your feelings!

Archived