Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

The thickness of fans of the now defunct Rangers always raises a smile. Your club were liquidated/died/went bust and nothing will ever change that. :) 

You did a Sevco - well done!

I'm sure that will comfort you when you spend another season playing in the 2nd tier getting pumped off teams as rubbish as Morton.

1 minute ago, Forest of Dean said:

I'm sure that will comfort you when you spend another season playing in the 2nd tier getting pumped off teams as rubbish as Morton.

It will indeed. Thank you.

Sorry for your loss.

34 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

It does actually.

ETA: there is almost nothing to take pride in as a Dundee United fan right now. But we can still take immense pride from the fact that despite everything,  Rangers fans still fucking hate our club. With enemies like that, we can't be completely beyond redemption. 

I fully accept any grief dished out by Dundee fans, I would expect no less. As for 'Rangers' fans? They are a total irrelevance. 

Anyway, the next few months are going to be fun...

Stu you are one of the good guys.

Thank you

I fully accept any grief dished out by Dundee fans, I would expect no less. As for 'Rangers' fans? They are a total irrelevance. 

Anyway, the next few months are going to be fun...

Thanks for the invite Stum.

Your teams shite and not one of your squad could keep a beachball up in a phone box.[emoji6] [emoji23]

21 minutes ago, bobbycoxblue said:

Thanks for the invite Stum.

Your teams shite and not one of your squad could keep a beachball up in a phone box.emoji6.pngemoji23.png

Our players wouldnt even get the beachball into the phonebox. It would end up going 6 yards wide.

1 hour ago, Forest of Dean said:

Thanks for dropping by Forest; you really have introduced me to a genuinely new experience in that I am happy to have the usual Dees on here today as their input helps to dilute your pish.

In terms of comfort; your experience in fact does offer me comfort....

You watched your club and everything it stood for die before your eyes, be reborn in the very lowest tier of the professional game, and take 4 years to shitfest their way back to where you would expect them to be, even still with the knowledge that they will play 2nd fiddle to their bitterest rivals likely for a generation to come.

Yet as bad as all this has been for you (and still is to a greater or lesser extent) you are still with us,  and you are still supporting your club, and are probably quite happy as things stand.

Your pain has been temporary, as will ours be, and we will all still be here when we come out the other side, however long this takes.

P2BAA *

*even though we're shite

33 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Thanks for dropping by Forest; you really have introduced me to a genuinely new experience in that I am happy to have the usual Dees on here today as their input helps to dilute your pish.

In terms of comfort; your experience in fact does offer me comfort....

You watched your club and everything it stood for die before your eyes, be reborn in the very lowest tier of the professional game, and take 4 years to shitfest their way back to where you would expect them to be, even still with the knowledge that they will play 2nd fiddle to their bitterest rivals likely for a generation to come.

Yet as bad as all this has been for you (and still is to a greater or lesser extent) you are still with us,  and you are still supporting your club, and are probably quite happy as things stand.

Your pain has been temporary, as will ours be, and we will all still be here when we come out the other side, however long this takes.

P2BAA *

*even though we're shite

But we won't be called The Dundee United though.

1 minute ago, mishtergrolsch said:

But we won't be called The Dundee United though.

Jusht my point Mishter.

No matter how bleak it looks for us now; won't be as bad as what happened to TheThe Rangers. 

And, even if we go into the expected Admin on Friday, at least it won't be 2 Admins.

Archived