Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I always thought he looked dangerous when we played you last season. Looked a right handful.
You guys will have seen a lot more but might be the kind of player you're looking for. 

He strikes me as the kinda player who needs the right support, playing with Scott McDonald could be the making of him, I still think it's a good signing.

To be fair, at least we are doing something, (6 signings and tying up Stanton) (and I dare say Csaba knows what he is looking for), rather than holding out for ultimately unachievable signings and ending up with last minute baragain basement utter shite.........

IMG_0078.JPG

To be fair, at least we are doing something, (6 signings and tying up Stanton) (and I dare say Csaba knows what he is looking for), rather than holding out for ultimately unachievable signings and ending up with last minute baragain basement utter shite.........

IMG_0078.JPG.2e219f98ae449b3f0317bef6580fb7f9.JPG

Doesn’t even look like a footballer

Looks like a Tory politician of an unimportant seat that has to quit after a video comes out of him getting a rim job

3 hours ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

It's like the gaffer is panic buying........ Rushing round like a new boyfriend in the 24hr petrol station on Christmas Eve !

I doubt you’re manager is making these signings. Doubt he knows anything about Mikkelsson, Slater or the boy from Watford. Not a good sign imo. 

I doubt you’re manager is making these signings. Doubt he knows anything about Mikkelsson, Slater or the boy from Watford. Not a good sign imo. 

Yeah imagining things is never a good sign for someone’s mental health.

Hello United supporters, 

I thought I'd give you an update on your clubs future as no other United Supporter on here has cared. Your fans group 'Fans United' made a statement. To see the full statement click on the link provided. However here are the bits that stood out for me;  

"The greatest immediate concern remains, fundamentally, that we continue to operate in a weekly, cumulative operating loss situation and how we meet a huge obligation in February to repay a second tranche being circa 500K of a substantial loan made into the Club. We were given assurance that there would be no “press” to have this loan dealt with (by the party who has granted said loan) and that he was very sympathetic to the Club’s current dilemma.

We must accept this, at this time, at face value, based on the assurance given. As to the continuing weekly operating losses, we have similarly been given the assurance also that the club is sufficiently funded to go to the end of the season. In addition, we were also advised that 2/3 more players will be added (within this window) to bolster the attempt to push for promotion in the second half of this season. These additions will be on loan agreements."

"The Club’s financial position does, however, remain very fragile"...." It really is “ALL IN” for this season"

It amazes me that only a real handful of supporters care about the financial position of the club. As stated on my last post 2weeks ago, you are losing money every week with no sign of it stopping. You are only surviving on loans and handouts. You have no assets now. However the alarming part is 'ALL IN' for this season.  The question is, what if you don't get promoted? Then what...

http://www.fans-united.org.uk/fans-united-meeting-with-dufc-directors-on-monday-15th-of-january-2018/

2 minutes ago, footballinsider said:

Hello United supporters, 

I thought I'd give you an update on your clubs future as no other United Supporter on here has cared. Your fans group 'FC United' made a statement. To see the full statement click on the link provided. However here are the bits that stood out for me;  

"The greatest immediate concern remains, fundamentally, that we continue to operate in a weekly, cumulative operating loss situation and how we meet a huge obligation in February to repay a second tranche being circa 500K of a substantial loan made into the Club. We were given assurance that there would be no “press” to have this loan dealt with (by the party who has granted said loan) and that he was very sympathetic to the Club’s current dilemma.

We must accept this, at this time, at face value, based on the assurance given. As to the continuing weekly operating losses, we have similarly been given the assurance also that the club is sufficiently funded to go to the end of the season. In addition, we were also advised that 2/3 more players will be added (within this window) to bolster the attempt to push for promotion in the second half of this season. These additions will be on loan agreements."

"The Club’s financial position does, however, remain very fragile"...." It really is “ALL IN” for this season"

It amazes me that only a real handful of supporters care about the financial position of the club. As stated on my last post 2weeks ago, you are losing money every week with no sign of it stopping. You are only surviving on loans and handouts. You no assets now. However the alarming part is 'ALL IN' for this season.  The question is, what if you don't get promoted? Then what...

http://www.fans-united.org.uk/fans-united-meeting-with-dufc-directors-on-monday-15th-of-january-2018/

You have made 16 posts in two years. Of those 16 every single one apart from 1 has been on a Dundee or Dundee United thread. Celtic fan you say? You also got the name of the fans group wrong. 

4 minutes ago, footballinsider said:

It amazes me that only a real handful of supporters care about the financial position of the club. As stated on my last post 2weeks ago, you are losing money every week with no sign of it stopping. You are only surviving on loans and handouts. You no assets now. However the alarming part is 'ALL IN' for this season.  The question is, what if you don't get promoted? Then what...

You tell us, given that you're the insider.

19 minutes ago, Accent-Unknown said:

Yeah imagining things is never a good sign for someone’s mental health.

I also heard that it isn't the manager making these signings. In truth, the signings are actually being made by a hitch hiker who is currently standing in a small motorway service station just outside Ljubljana.

9 minutes ago, footballinsider said:

Hello United supporters, 

I thought I'd give you an update on your clubs future as no other United Supporter on here has cared. Your fans group 'FC United' made a statement. To see the full statement click on the link provided. However here are the bits that stood out for me;  

We are hoping that your mob will come back in and want to give us loadsa money for more of our players tbh....

Lewis Toshney is a steal at £500k imo, and we have a fantastic defender William 'the Edge' you could have for about £1m, who is definitely Celtic class....... 8)

ETA - Nice to know you care more about United than we do, and are so worried about us.

9 minutes ago, footballinsider said:

Hello United supporters, 

When I get worried by anything like this I think “We’ll at least I’m not a Celtic fan” and I immediately feel better.

Archived