Dundee United 2017/2018

Davis and Magennis, not to mention MacKenzie was injured from the middle of August through til the end of December.
That's not really much. Just our 2 first choice center half's and our highly promising youngster

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Ralphies_Chip said:

Not comparable at all IMO. 

We currently have almost HALF of our entire squad out injured at the moment. Included among them are our only 2 players who on their day would walk into any side in the country bar Celtic. If your 2 best players (by an absolute mile) were ruled out for the season, you'd also be in deep shit!

EH :thumbsdown

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Would the Arabs on here please leave the Funsters alone.

Could you imagine for one minute how drab and shite their lives would be if they couldn’t laugh at our present misfortunes?

Having spent 8 (EIGHT) years in the Championship can anyone be surprised that they are enjoying us being there?

Having gone into Administration twice - the first time being £23 million (TWENTY THREE MILLION POUNDS) in debt is there any wonder that they want the same fate to befall us?

Their obsession with Dundee’s big team is fully understandable IMO and will not diminish anytime soon.

Calm down FFS. You seething old mess. Thank you.

Image result for patrick magee clockwork orange

15 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

You can't go about using facts while talking to Dundee fans. 

Your supposed to take the shite they throw at the wall as being fully in the know. Eg when we are going into admin (this Friday apparantly)  and who Thompson is selling us off to behind the scenes. Next itll be "players aren't getting paid".

Shame on you, Granny.

It's actually fucking tragic imo, that we have sunk so low as to have the Dees popping on here putting the boot in, when they are a bawhair off the playoff place and on a pretty shoogly peg themselves I reckon.

This is where we are boys, but one thing is for sure. Our misery is temporary. These lads are Dees for life,  their misery is infinite and eternal.......

1 minute ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

You've got a hard neck criticising my work, I've had a look at some of your recent material, and it's absolutely fucking tragic. Thank you.

ALL my posts on P&B are fucking tragic.  I have never tried to hide this fact.  Unlike you I am not desperate for validation.

4 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Dundee Utd making themselves comfy?

Gonnae be here a while

It's not over yet mate......

A lot of the Buddies on here saying they are perfectly capable of making a c**t of it and that gives me some hope....^_^

4 minutes ago, MacArab said:

A lot of the Buddies on here saying they are perfectly capable of making a c**t of it and that gives me some hope....^_^

Oh the fat lady has sung, got her coat on and left the building a while ago.

It's appallng Utd couldn't win the league with those players.

3 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Oh the fat lady has sung, got her coat on and left the building a while ago.

It's appallng Utd couldn't win the league with those players.

The fat lady is still tucking into her 3rd helping of Apple crumble and custard...

5 hours ago, Ralphies_Chip said:

See, that's the difference, they could almost definitely name the entire United squad and let us know how pish they are. 

Whereas, other than the players who have been with them a few years and who have played against us in the past, I'd genuinely struggle to name 3 or 4 of their players.

Their lives revolve around us and this thread proves it. Pathetic c***s!

And yet the first response you get is from an Arab who says he can name about ten of our players   ralphies_chip couldn't face watching his team get relegated at dens but enjoyed going to the cup finals you just know it haha 

2 hours ago, MacArab said:

It's actually fucking tragic imo, that we have sunk so low as to have the Dees popping on here putting the boot in, when they are a bawhair off the playoff place and on a pretty shoogly peg themselves I reckon.

This is where we are boys, but one thing is for sure. Our misery is temporary. These lads are Dees for life,  their misery is infinite and eternal.......

I dont claim to know the future but to say your misery is temporary is a bit brave is it not? Especially with all these loans that will need paid back.

2 hours ago, MacArab said:

I'm another but the point is it's in our own hands now you have to admit . The big weekend is Saints at Dunfermline while United are at Inverness as a Saints fan it looks to me United have the hardest game against the second form team in the league who are at home. It's all if and but's I fully expect Saints to win and United to lose that will be the moment where we go to win the championship. We are making strong signings unless United do the same this is how I see it panning out. 

2 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

I'm another but the point is it's in our own hands now you have to admit . The big weekend is Saints at Dunfermline while United are at Inverness as a Saints fan it looks to me United have the hardest game against the second form team in the league who are at home. It's all if and but's I fully expect Saints to win and United to lose that will be the moment where we go to win the championship. We are making strong signings unless United do the same this is how I see it panning out. 

A week on Saturday? We have Morton at home, you have Dunfermline away on the Friday. That could be a big weekend but to be honest they all are now. 

11 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

A week on Saturday? We have Morton at home, you have Dunfermline away on the Friday. That could be a big weekend but to be honest they all are now. 

I'm not saying it's going to be easy lets be honest United should be wining this league given your size and player budget. However we have a special manager , very special he reminds me of when we had Fregie. In February we have three home games , check out our home record United have three away games I honestly belieave that is the month that will determine the champions so I know who i would put money on. For me your biggest game is ICT away the form team after us you need to win that it's your cup final. 

16 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

We have 2 weeks to sort our shit out or we are fucked.

We need a few new faces,  some injured players back, and others getting some match sharpness.

A morale boosting win at Alloa followed by a good win against Morton  (despite our recent shiteyness, I would always still fancy our chances at Tannadice), could be the kickstart we need.

If Saints drop points on the Friday at Dunfermline , it's more motivation for us to get the points that would make it game on again.

Agree we can't afford to drop further behind though......

Archived