Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

He's certainly got the looks to be a Dee...........fat p***k.IMG_0187.jpg

Biggie is fatter than this.  Significantly fatter.

In fairness he’s also a better singer.

29 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Pretty much spot on. I feel for Cammy Ballantyne who would have at least provided more balance to the back four. Robson was roasted the entire game and looked totally uncomfortable on his right side.

Csaba needs to accept responsibility for playing Robson at RB; has he done so yet?

Won’t judge any of the new signings on their first game, though I trust Lyng will be played as a target man; if not a wasted signing.

Just remember, the only trophy these Dundee fans have seen their team lift Is the relegation of United. Them, their kids nor grandkids can ever rejoice about Dundee lifting a real trophy, can only gloat about beating United and getting put out In the quarters here and there.

Just remember, the only trophy these Dundee fans have seen their team lift Is the relegation of United. Them, their kids nor grandkids can ever rejoice about Dundee lifting a real trophy, can only gloat about beating United and getting put out In the quarters here and there.

Raging haha. Girfuy. Doon and stay doon. Pleasing

6 hours ago, FifeArab said:

Wrong.........yet again.

You just know fifearab was one of the 28k united fans that was happy to go to the last cup final  (and the other ones) but was he there the night his club needed him most when they got relegated at dens? 28k for a cup final but couldn't fill one stand for a very important match in your own city.... says it all really what brilliant supporters TWFDUFC are...

1 hour ago, wearedarkblue87 said:

You just know fifearab was one of the 28k united fans that was happy to go to the last cup final  (and the other ones) but was he there the night his club needed him most when they got relegated at dens? 28k for a cup final but couldn't fill one stand for a very important match in your own city.... says it all really what brilliant supporters TWFDUFC are...

I'd be interested to see how many Dees would turn up at Tannadice were the roles reversed tbf....

With any luck, we may find out one day. ^_^

1 hour ago, wearedarkblue87 said:

We don’t hand out free tickets so it was never getting filled. 

1 hour ago, MacArab said:

I'd be interested to see how many Dees would turn up at Tannadice were the roles reversed tbf....

With any luck, we may find out one day. ^_^

MacArab if the roles are ever reversed we will sell out our allocation. Save this post to your hearts desire. I'm sure you agree to take 28k to a cup final then a few seasons later you cant fill one stand just because its gonna be a bad night for your club is shocking? 

1 hour ago, Beardy23 said:

What was important about that match at Dens?

putting relegation off for another week?

Seriously beardy? What was important about the match at dens? Maybe to show your club that you will be there and support them through not only the good times but the bad times aswell? Me having to explain that just shows your only in it for the good times deary me

Archived