Dundee United 2017/2018

56 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Any Arab getting a ban on here would have to be worse than Sarto.  That gives you a huge amount of leeway.

In which case, with renewed confidence that I won't be banned, I present Csaba's no1 hungry January signing target.

IMG_0063.JPG

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

No, no, no. These guys are all just fat ( also greedy). If anything they're the opposite of hungry.

In fairness it is possible to be fat, greedy AND hungry.

Or so I’m told.   :rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

In fairness it is possible to be fat, greedy AND hungry.

Or so I’m told.   :rolleyes:

That's why they are so fucking enormous in the first place; They are aaaalways hungry.

Thought we were looking for hungry footballers??

Should sign me up as assistant chief scout..... 8)

On the link below, you will find a video made by my mate, Neil Bell, of Twenty Four Seven Scotland who attended DUFC's visit to Ninewells Hospital this week. 

Interviews with Csaba Laszlo, Paul Reid and Sam Stanton. 

A great gesture by you guys. Hopefully all the kids had a great day and it gave them a little bit of Christmas cheer. 

https://jordanburtfootball.com/2017/12/13/it-is-an-eye-opener-but-i-love-doing-it-sam-stanton/

6 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I know David, a very capable accountant.  No one better qualified to handle our administration that will be announced next Friday; or possibly the following one.

8 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I know David, a very capable accountant.  No one better qualified to handle our administration that will be announced next Friday; or possibly the following one.

And JF-Kegs can provide the booze for the going out of business party.

Anyone know the script with Murdoch?  He’s not a he greatest RB but by Christ we need him.

It’s a bit unlucky that three players who could play that position (Toshney, Flood and Briels) are all out injured and we don’t seem to have anyone else in the squad for cover.

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Anyone know the script with Murdoch?  He’s not a he greatest RB but by Christ we need him.

It’s a bit unlucky that three players who could play that position (Toshney, Flood and Briels) are all out injured and we don’t seem to have anyone else in the squad for cover.

All that was said yesterday is that he is injured. I'm sure, if it is possible, that Cammy Ballantyne will be recalled from Montrose in January (unless Csaba has a new signing in mind).

2 hours ago, stumigoo said:

All that was said yesterday is that he is injured. I'm sure, if it is possible, that Cammy Ballantyne will be recalled from Montrose in January (unless Csaba has a new signing in mind).

It's always possible. For what it's worth, having seen Montrose three times in fairly quick succession this season, Cammy Ballantyne has been absolutely terrific in all of them. Looks a good prospect.

2 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

It's always possible. For what it's worth, having seen Montrose three times in fairly quick succession this season, Cammy Ballantyne has been absolutely terrific in all of them. Looks a good prospect.

If Laszlo had been in charge at the start of the season I don't think we would have let Ballantyne leave on loan. He is much better going forward than other right backs we have and that is what the manager wants. 

Not sure what others think of this but Edge and Briels were both at Dens yesterday. I'd probably be a bit old fashioned if I was manager and I would make sure that any first team players not involved on match day with the squad were still asked to travel to see the team play. Unrelated to United but I also noticed John Terry, club captain of Aston Villa, went to see Chelsea yesterday instead of Aston Villa play Derby.

DRRUBJVW4AEaNkv.jpg-large.jpeg

9 hours ago, stumigoo said:

Not sure what others think of this but Edge and Briels were both at Dens yesterday. I'd probably be a bit old fashioned if I was manager and I would make sure that any first team players not involved on match day with the squad were still asked to travel to see the team play. Unrelated to United but I also noticed John Terry, club captain of Aston Villa, went to see Chelsea yesterday instead of Aston Villa play Derby.

DRRUBJVW4AEaNkv.jpg-large.jpeg

Probably just sent on a spying mission for next season watching Thistle who look like relegation candidates.

Archived