Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Wet Wullie said:

I wouldn't have thought so Coupar Al but if you are Mr Robson, I apologise. Nothing personal, just my opinion on young Jamie. It's all about opinions after all eh. 

I have seen them at games and seem a nice couple who don't shout at the games. They sat with the Telfer family last season so only reason I know who they are. I agree it's all about opinions mate and we all have a right to this as we pay our money to watch the team.

2 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

They were also all hacket which is always useful for frightening opposing players.:)

Well if that's the criteria ,Falkirk will scare nobody with their pretty boy ,male model wannabes :thumsup2

2 hours ago, Coupar Al said:

How do you know that Wet Wullie, do you know his parents?

Unless he has two dads it wasn't his parents.

PS nothing wrong with having two dads.

1 hour ago, mo83 said:

Any of your young players out on loan yet?

Brett Long's on loan at Cliftonville. but apart from that no one else yet.

We'll probably send a few on loan in the last week of August once we know who need for backup and who we can risk letting go for the season.

1 minute ago, stumigoo said:

I had to read that a few times for it to make sense but I now realise that the word "swampy" has somehow ended up as "swampy" in my original post. What I meant was the word "swampy" has made a comeback on social media. I wished they would use the word "swampy" instead.

I hope your thought process is not a hereditary trait.

12 hours ago, stumigoo said:

I don't really know what is going on, seems like P&B is trolling me. 

I'd imagine it's some sort of John McVeigh-type P&B filter related to a former poster.

I still have no idea what word you really mean though!

26 minutes ago, minijc said:

How's the team shaping up for the season, what formation are you expecting and what would be your best 11?

I think it will be primarily 4-2-3-1 with possibly the option of 4-4-2.  We will have to try to play football as we have absolutely no height in the attacking part of the team.

We could do with a decent left back to allow Scobie to play in central defence plus a target man to give us other options up front.

Lewis

Murdoch Durnan Scobbie new LB!

Stanton Briells

McMullan Keatings King

McDonald

I think it will be primarily 4-2-3-1 with possibly the option of 4-4-2.  We will have to try to play football as we have absolutely no height in the attacking part of the team.
We could do with a decent left back to allow Scobie to play in central defence plus a target man to give us other options up front.
Lewis
Stanton Briells
McMullan Keatings King
McDonald

I like the look of that team, again just with a big mikklesonesque player interchangeable with keatings who can knock the ball on and hold up for McDonald

9 hours ago, GrantB878 said:

I'd be a wee bit miffed if we didn't get some sort of fee - It's Bell that wants away.

Have Killie got a good left back we could have? 

I'd be happy enough with the keepers we have. Bell has been OK, made a couple of f**k ups and he doesn't seem to like coming for crosses so if we got cash for him then all good.

6 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Lewis

Stanton Briells

McMullan Keatings King

McDonald

I agree 100% with that team. We could put Keatings up front with McDonald and the go 442 with the same line-up which is good. 

Archived