Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hear Dave McKay is spotted at Tannadice some nights still trying to figure out what GMS did to him...
Most exciting player since Charlie Miller. Truly amazing on his day IMO. 
I honestly think when Jackie came in and started chopping and changing him around on either wing was when we got the least out of him. 
Think he was fed up by the end.
Great signing for the Sheep.

Dave Mackay spends his nights polishing his Cup Winners medal. You know that Final that GMS shat out of and pretended to be injured in, so he could be subbed off, because he was having an absolute mare?

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Dave Mackay spends his nights polishing his Cup Winners medal. You know that Final that GMS shat out of and pretended to be injured in, so he could be subbed off, because he was having an absolute mare?

Yup, I remember that day. I was there.

I was also at Hampden when my team won that very cup in 1994 and 2010.

Yup, I remember that day. I was there.
I was also at Hampden when my team won that very cup in 1994 and 2010.

We werent talking about you though, you vain c**t.

We weren't talking about when St Johnstone won the cup either.

You were talking about Mackay does at night, and his performances against GMS, I informed you.

I hear Dave McKay is spotted at Tannadice some nights still trying to figure out what GMS did to him...
Most exciting player since Charlie Miller. Truly amazing on his day IMO. 
I honestly think when Jackie came in and started chopping and changing him around on either wing was when we got the least out of him. 
Think he was fed up by the end.
Great signing for the Sheep.

GMS was shit scared of Dave McKay

This thread has become painful reading recently. Its getting difficult not to respond to most of the utter dross being served up by what appears to be newer posters. Im all for opinions etc but.....

Just saw that on Twitter, McDonald will be a superb signing for you guys, I know all opposition fans, me included absolutely couldn't stand him, however he is a very good player.

It's not just about his goals, his link up play is excellent and his experience in things like managing  games out when you are 1-0 up is also very good.

McKinnon building a tidy squad up there.

Archived