Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, The DA said:

2018 seems an awfully long way away.

You'll get used to the Championship eventually, give it time.

1 minute ago, The DA said:

That's what worries me.

We're desperate for multiple seasons in the Championship, you look like you'll be here for a good spell.

I think most of us are waiting on the website revealing who is staying and who is going. I think the players might be in today to discuss and finalise some of that so we might hear by the end of the day. 

If we made no signings at all this is a 442 with the players we have under contract - 

Bell

Toshney

Durnan

Edge

Robson

King

Allardice

Fraser

Matty Smith

Coote

Keatings

Subs  - Long (GK), Donaldson, Ballantyne...beyond that I'm not sure who in our Development Squad is still under contract.

Roll on the second week in July when we begin our League Cup campaign! Only 7 weeks away!

At least we had our Scottish cup win to soften the blow of 3 seasons down in this league. It'll be another competitive league next year with Caley, Falkirk, St Mirren etc. looking to fight at the top. Unless Mckinnon pulls off some rabbits out of the hat, Keatings is a start i suppose.

2 hours ago, stumigoo said:

I think most of us are waiting on the website revealing who is staying and who is going. I think the players might be in today to discuss and finalise some of that so we might hear by the end of the day. 

If we made no signings at all this is a 442 with the players we have under contract - 

Bell

Toshney

Durnan

Edge

Robson

King

Allardice

Fraser

Matty Smith

Coote

Keatings

Subs  - Long (GK), Donaldson, Ballantyne...beyond that I'm not sure who in our Development Squad is still under contract.

Roll on the second week in July when we begin our League Cup campaign! Only 7 weeks away!

Jassem Sukar (Centre Back), Gavin Ritchie (Right Back), Logan Davie (Central Midfield) , Graham Taylor (Central Midfield), Brad Smith (Central Midfield)  & Aaron Murrell (Striker) are still under contract for next season that you haven't mentioned

10 minutes ago, GFARAB82 said:

Gavin Ritchie (Right Back), Logan Davie (Central Midfield) , Graham Taylor (Central Midfield) & Aaron Murrell (Striker) are still under contract for next season that you haven't mentioned

My mates son Logan Chalmers is signed up for your  under 20's . Decent player.

I reckon that team would get you in the playoffs nae bother. Should be good enough to beat Ayr or Raith too.

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

My mates son Logan Chalmers is signed up for your  under 20's . Decent player.

wasn't sure he was so didn't want to name him and be told I was wrong ;) fyi I was gutted he didn't make the bench yesterday as heard him and Josh Donaldson are 2 of the stand out's from our under 20's

2 hours ago, Sir Peh McBridie said:

Another season in the land of no easy to find highlights.

May just have stop being a tight git and buy arabzone this year.

Sorry defo not doing the highlights show this year, unless I can get in contact with the SPFL

On 2017-5-29 at 09:54, Sir Peh McBridie said:

Another season in the land of no easy to find highlights.

Literally every club bar Falkirk (whose highlights are PPV only I believe) do highlights on their club website, you can't be looking very hard.

45 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Literally every club bar Falkirk (whose highlights are PPV only I believe) do highlights on their club website, you can't be looking very hard.

Not literally though. United's are subscription only which is why the chap mentioned paying for an Arabzone subscription.

5 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Not literally though. United's are subscription only which is why the chap mentioned paying for an Arabzone subscription.

He said that the Championship was the "land of no easy to find highlights". The reality is that your club and one other are the only clubs who make it difficult for fans to view highlights.

Archived