Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

5 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Good to see Henke back dishing out telts to all the infidels on here.

I know, he came rushing right into the forum like the Mad-hi the mussies are expecting, his meltdown yesterday proves how much of a Mad-hi he really is. :lol:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Just wait til he finds out about the GB ban, this is gonna be epic, I got a feeling.

It'll be fucking Jihad all over again with him going into full Mad-hi mode raging about it.

IMG_2482.GIF.5dd02e671bd25c62a3888196e30

Prayers and candlelit vigils that he comes through this difficult time.

10 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Weans. :lol:

Top class come back. You must feel triumphant as f**k spotting that spelling error, kudoz.

Hows yer arse from that spunking? How much prophet went to the worchest?

9 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Top class come back. You must feel triumphant as f**k spotting that spelling error, kudoz.

Hows yer arse from that spunking? How much prophet went to the worchest?

Just really tawdry and ignorant.  Everything we expect from the grey and green dross in one embarrassing post.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Just really tawdry and ignorant.  Everything we expect from the grey and green dross in one embarrassing post.

It's a spelling error, well spotted and you must feel as triumphant as f**k now.

I think you have the bare faced cheek to call me ignorant, at least I post "The Rangers" and not shite like "green and grey dross" and the like all the time. Tawdry coming from you, is it not? And your post is now is embarrassing to you, well done. :)

16 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

I know, he came rushing right into the forum like the Mad-hi the mussies are expecting, his meltdown yesterday proves how much of a Mad-hi he really is. :lol:

Thommy Rhobinson^

11 minutes ago, Henke said:

All right troops cant really get a good wifi signal cant reply to all yer islamaphobic shite..as for the gb i cant understand why they got banned its only 2 games though.

They will be missed 

Are most on here(celtic fans) against the gb?

:lol: You are confusing Islamiphobic shite with ripping the pish.

No, we aren't against the GB, we are just pissed off how they keep embarrassing the club quite frankly. They do provide a great atmosphere for the rest of the fans and then they do the other shite that gets the club into bother.

Hows Syria by the way? :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

:lol: You are confusing Islamiphobic shite with ripping the pish.

No, we aren't against the GB, we are just pissed off how they keep embarrassing the club quite frankly. They do provide a great atmosphere for the rest of the fans and then they do the other shite that gets the club into bother.

Hows Syria by the way? :rolleyes:

Is Syria got caravans ? as for the GB they're gonny have tae cut the nonsense oot,why would they want the club banned fae Europe for a banner or similar shite,it's common sense ffs.

Just now, wingnut said:

Is Syria got caravans ? as for the GB they're gonny have tae cut the nonsense oot,why would they want the club banned fae Europe for a banner or similar shite,it's common sense ffs.

I don't think they care about the club to be honest at times, their right to be fannies comes first. Then they greet about getting banned when they damn well knew it would have got the club into bother in the first place.

As for caravans in Syria? I don't think there are many buildings still standing. :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I don't think they care about the club to be honest at times, their right to be fannies comes first. Then they greet about getting banned when they damn well knew it would have got the club into bother in the first place.

As for caravans in Syria? I don't think there are many buildings still standing. :rolleyes:

Correct,as much as I like the atmosphere etc they bring they canny go on like that,they're no daft and very well organised but do they wake up on match days and say cmon we'll get Celtic inty trouble the day-night,it's bonkers tae say the least,they can hit oot wae aw the statements they want,just fkin stop the crap,it's simple.

Archived