Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Out of interest, do they still run from Stranraer to Belfast?

No, The Cardinal and I went to Stranraer for a friendly against Bangor perhaps two years ago, (always up for correction) and the town was a shadow of its' former self. The end of the ferry has been a cruel blow.

2 hours ago, The OP said:

I hear Sevco have already sold out their allocation.

I almost thought about laughing.

"Is anyone else noticing the media are constantly saying there could be trouble etc? It should be well highlighted before a ticket is sold our fans are some of the best behaved on the planet. There will be bother its certainty, but the trouble will be completely one sided. The focus should be on letting Celtic fans enjoy the game safely and showing them up for the scum they are." :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have the utmost respect for the likes of Celt67, and would go out of my way to help them if they chose to go to Belfast, but fannies like this are easily the equal of Linfield's worst.

Leigh Griffiths to score 7 within the first 65 minutes and run over to celebrate infront the raging mini ***s lifting up his top to reveal a Yes Scotland shirt before pulling out a Union Jack and burning it with a lighter that's been thrown at him.

Oh dear God please let Linfield get fucking trashed in their game. :angel

If it is Linfield then football wise it's a pretty straight forward affair. Unfortunately there is some other shite about to take the headlines if things don't go well. :(

5 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Oh dear God please let Linfield get fucking trashed in their game. :angel

If it is Linfield then football wise it's a pretty straight forward affair. Unfortunately there is some other shite about to take the headlines if things don't go well. :(

Why?  I have no notion why you ghirls are getting your drawers in a fankle over a simple trip to Windsor Park.  Perhaps one of you could explain.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Why?  I have no notion why you ghirls are getting your drawers in a fankle over a simple trip to Windsor Park.  Perhaps one of you could explain.

Just exactly how much alcohol have you consumed so far? :huh:

What may appear to be a simple trip any other time of the year has suddenly become the worst time of year for a bunch of Catholics to go walking about in Northern Ireland, don't ya think?

You know what?, I wouldn't be surprised in the fucking slightest if groups of demented fuckwits started to march towards the stadium only to then circle around the stadium playing songs a bout killing or have killed Catholics. Just because they are mentally unstable and that doing this is somehow celebrating the Orange Walk a day early for them. These are the sort of people that at this time of year will march around Catholic churches on the 12th of July if on a Sunday.

7 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

What may appear to be a simple trip any other time of the year has suddenly become the worst time of year for a bunch of Catholics to go walking about in Northern Ireland, don't ya think?

Bore on, simpleton.  Oh and I thought 'Celtic' was 'the inclusive club' but now you're 'a bunch of Catholics'? As if Belfast shipped all its Catholics out because a few blokes wanted to celebrate the establishment of parliamentary democracy.

Nothing bad will happen.  That may change if you try and bring your sex dolls and stage another mock execution.  Be sure to bind their hands to make it easier to get them through the turnstiles © Daveybhoy..

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Bore on, simpleton.  Oh and I thought 'Celtic' was 'the inclusive club' but now you're 'a bunch of Catholics'? As if Belfast shipped all its Catholics out because a few blokes wanted to celebrate the establishment of parliamentary democracy.

Nothing bad will happen.  That may change if you try and bring your sex dolls and stage another mock execution.  Be sure to bind their hands to make it easier to get them through the turnstiles © Daveybhoy..

:lol:

Archived