Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

8 hours ago, Grieve Road said:

We dont care. That's not accurate btw. Translate is shit

Irish Kincardine found.

It's "no-one likes us we don't care". I'm inclined to think you're wrong given I support Celtic and am therefore better at the Irish language than some Mortonite.  

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, PrestersKTID said:

Credit where it's due, quality performance from Celtic last night. Wee bit nervy first half but dominating in the second.

Yes, exactly.

Good to see the natural order of all things football prevail.

Celtic: unbeaten in Scotland, unbeaten in Europe and the **** toiling in our wake.

:lol:

Great game and atmosphere. We had a lot of fortune with 2 deflections, there goalie wasnt great either. 

Given how close the game was against Astana was last season and they beat Warsaw in the previous round this shows really how far we have come in a year. 

Good to see sinclair come back in to form, Ntcham looks a really good signing already. Griffiths finishing aside was terrific I thought.

Moving on I Would bite your hand off for a third place finish in the group. We were a deserved 4th last year. Despite all our progress we will still be behind most teams in the draw, really need to pick up wins at home to have a chance of getting 3rd.

4 hours ago, The OP said:

Irish Kincardine found.

It's "no-one likes us we don't care". I'm inclined to think you're wrong given I support Celtic and am therefore better at the Irish language than some Mortonite.  

^^^ cheeky are we :ph34r:

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

Great game and atmosphere. We had a lot of fortune with 2 deflections, there goalie wasnt great either. 

I agree about the goalkeeper, he looked well out of his depth. It was interesting that all 5 goals were scored from almost exactly the same position - 10 to 15 yards out to the left of the goalkeeper. I can't remember seeing anything like that before.

Given how close the game was against Astana was last season and they beat Warsaw in the previous round this shows really how far we have come in a year. 
Good to see sinclair come back in to form, Ntcham looks a really good signing already. Griffiths finishing aside was terrific I thought.

Moving on I Would bite your hand off for a third place finish in the group. We were a deserved 4th last year. Despite all our progress we will still be behind most teams in the draw, really need to pick up wins at home to have a chance of getting 3rd.

How much did Celtic pay for Ntcham?

For those unhappy or gutted by Celtic's sublime piece of good fortune last night take comfort in knowing Celtic can still get pumped in 7 guaranteed games in Europe. :P

I hope that Celtic win the 3 home games in the Champs League to at least finish 3rd to drop into the Europa League knock-out stages, I think 7 points should do it, so 2 wins and a draw at home might do it. Probably Celtic's misfortune to get papped into the group of death as usual and I mean the worst possible draw there can be for the Hoops.

Maybe just maybe Celtic will get that piece of luck to get papped into one of the most favourable group draws possible giving Celtic the best chance to qualify into the Champs League knock-out stages after the festive season. I think Celtic are due a bit of luck getting a weak-ish group imo.

Hail Hail.

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

For those unhappy or gutted by Celtic's sublime piece of good fortune last night take comfort in knowing Celtic can still get pumped in 7 guaranteed games in Europe. :P

Hail Hail.

But they would make a Murrayesq wod of cash, correct?

Just now, Glenconner said:

But they would make a Murrayesq wod of cash, correct?

Of course they'd land a bumper payout. But it isn't about the money is it? :rolleyes: It's about taking part that counts, especially going by Celtic's recent record in Europe. :lol:

Paid handsomely for abject failure in Europe. Reach the group stages and then get utterly rode aff the other clubs in a humiliating and embarrassing fashion. :lol:

You never know though? This might be Celtic's season for a good run in the Champs League, fingers crossed. :wub:

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Of course they'd land a bumper payout. But it isn't about the money is it? :rolleyes: It's about taking part that counts, especially going by Celtic's recent record in Europe. :lol:

Paid handsomely for abject failure in Europe. Reach the group stages and then get utterly rode aff the other clubs in a humiliating and embarrassing fashion. :lol:

You never know though? This might be Celtic's season for a good run in the Champs League, fingers crossed. :wub:

It's the taking part that counts.........

Archived