Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

4 hours ago, virginton said:

Travelling halfway across the world just to get a horsing and papped into the Europa League. Very nice.

a1f030cs-960.jpg

On 26/07/2017 at 22:01, virginton said:

What a terrible, wee shame.

1501102988400.jpg

Feel free to make an arse out of yourself on our threads as often as you want. ^_^

I think I speak for most Celtic fans by saying at least Celtic are still in Europe no matter which European competition Celtic end up in. :)

You are just a poor troll by the way and an arrogant c**t at that. :lol:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Take anyone at this stage tbh. This is the arse collapse round no matter who you get. 

Arse collapse time was on Wednesday past as far as I was concerned Henrik, at least Celtic are guaranteed European footy even if we get horsed by Astana which will make VikingTonOfShite very happy.

Hope Celtic breeze by Astana and reach the group stages for that arrogant Morton fan to then only post about how much Celtic will get embarrassed in the CL group stages while we all sing "We're in the money". ^_^

Will Griffiths be fit to start this? Paramount to win at Parkheed. Rosenberg game was junk to watch, Rangersesque - all the possession with no one to put the ball in the net.

8 hours ago, Romeo said:

£28 for the Astana ticket, £33 for non ST holders.

I'm sure this is a bit of a bump on the same stage last year, anyone remember how much it was?

Sure it was £25 for ST holders and £30 for non.

I had to give up the season ticket this year because I didn't have the money. Then I won £700 the day after the deadline typically. Doubt it will sell out straight away so I should be fine just waiting for the general sale.

9 hours ago, Romeo said:

I'm sure this is a bit of a bump on the same stage last year, anyone remember how much it was?

I'm certain the ticket cost me £26 from an ST holder because she couldn't go and I took her ticket.

Anyhoo I have decided if my friend can get me a ticket for the Astana game I will go. :)

Is the Green Brigade banned for this game? Hopefully if they aren't binned they will behave and give us other fans a great atmosphere to enjoy.

On 05/08/2017 at 07:19, Romeo said:

£22 for Astana game last year on my season card, although technicaly it was in the previous round, the equivalent round we just played Rosenborg in, the Happoel Beer Sheva game was the same round as this and was £25.

Basicaly Celtic are lumping an extra few quid on ticket here as insurance in case the team make an arse of this and drop into EL, the front part of the standing section, Green Brigade area back open for this which will hopefuly improve the atmosphere a bit which was pretty flat at the Rosenborg match.

17 hours ago, Romeo said:

All sounds reasonable.

:lol:

Just found out last night BT are showing the home game in 4K. 8)

Hopefully get a ticket to personally see Celtic smash these c***s on the park with a barrel load of goals and then get to hopefully see myself celebrating in sheer ecstasy in Ultra HD at home laters. :D

How many fans do you think Astana will bring, roughly?

We sold out a far more insignificant match against apollon Limassol who took maybe 200 fans.

Anyway I'm not actually having a go, I was just surprised it's not selling out.

We sold out a far more insignificant match against apollon Limassol who took maybe 200 fans.

Anyway I'm not actually having a go, I was just surprised it's not selling out.

It is selling out, the stadium holds 60000, Celtic can only sell a certain amount of season tickets, don't know the figure, probably about 53000 as the least they have to give the visiting teams is 7000. Therefore if Astana don't take their full allocation then that leaves spare tickets, hence 'public sale'.

Archived