Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

8 minutes ago, The OP said:

Aye I got to the pub first, pointed out the extreme diddiness on the go, got challenged to prove it by you, proved you wrong and now it has become addictive. Tbh tho I have a few mates who are heading home and working tomorrow after having a pre match curry and pints, their inability to get paraletic doesn’t make all of the multi quoted posters not pathetic diddies imo.

:lol:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

That shitehole is gone? Why didn't the GFITW save it for ever? Like Sir Rod tried to do with the Wee Barrel in Paisley? I'm sure it was still there last time I went to gig at Barrowlands.....couple of years ago now right enough. I'll fess up and hope it would be the usual humiliation for your mob but i'll just need to wait until next week.

I'm off tomorrow too, in fact i'm off every day8)

Polis shut it. Worst wee country in the world imo.

PS being unemployed is not generally a bragging point.

3 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

Come back tomorrow when you've slept off the prosecco..........safe home.

You must’ve recognised the obvious error that Scotland (unlike Ireland, Andorra and Vatican City) isn’t actually a country. Boy do I feel silly.

Celtic were tremendous, could honestly say though that most of the teams we've played domestically this year have given us much better games. Most dominant we've been in any game all season. Zenit were shite. Don't think the return leg will be easy but their defence looked weak even when they were parking the bus so if they have to attack we should have enough to see them off and go through

As good as Celtic perfored, Zenit were absoluty stinking. The amount of times they couldn’t even control the ball or complete a five yard pass. Pretty sure the only passes they managed to complete were across their own box.

8 hours ago, The OP said:

Bitterness

Bitterness

Complaining about the best atmosphere in Scotland which the tartan army couldn’t come close to

Bitterness

Judging a team on pages accrued on PNB 

Complaining about the best atmosphere in Scotland which the tartan army couldn’t come close to and bitterness

Complaining about the best atmosphere in Scotland which the tartan army couldn’t come close to

Bitterness

Bitterness

^^*examples of the diddiest diddies

The fucking state of this :lol:

1 minute ago, GiGi said:

The fucking state of this :lol:

I know, the diddies on here are an embarrassment when Scotland’s champions are playing in Europe but I thought you’d be less jovial because you’re one of them.

Archived