Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

1 hour ago, senorsoupe said:

If Celtic are going 3 at the back then I would expect KT to be one of the 3 with Lustig and Jozo.  He's played well every time he has turned out as a CB, plus I could see Brendan wanting to give him more time in the middle to improve his versatility.  Improving his CB play would also be good for the Scotland team who are short on CB's but have plenty of LB's.  

You make a good point but the reason i would have ajer as a 3 would be for his height at set pieces plus we would miss kt getting to that by-line in celtic attacks as a 3 he wouldnt do that.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

I don't care who is in the squad as long as they do these c***s over, hopefully with a few goals for good measure. :)

I can definitely see Bitton as CB, he and brown in midfield gives me the shits. From what I've seen Bitton is a far better midfielder when Brown is out of the team like when Celtic beat Barcelona a few years back. Although being two completely different players they play the same role nearly in midfield.

Hopefully Paddy Roberts gets loaned before 11PM tonight, that will be a real boost if Pep gets aff his fucking high horse and lets the boy go where he wants to be. :wub:

This, although completely different is style they both do the same job.

Bitton himself is a better player, but Brown is the captain and rightfully so as he has a big influence on his team mates. so while we play 3 in midfield, Brown as first choice every time.

15 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Gordon
Lustig
Bitton
Jozo
KT

Brown
Ntcham
Rogic

Forrest
Griffiths
Sinclair

he doesn't trust Rogic in central midfield, so he'll play as 10 behind Griffiths in a 4231....

Archived