Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

30 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

We sold out a far more insignificant match against apollon Limassol who took maybe 200 fans.

Anyway I'm not actually having a go, I was just surprised it's not selling out.

A general sale is what you do after season ticket holders buy their one ticket each.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/3/2017 at 01:30, NewHope said:

To all the Celtic fans on here; I remain wholly unconvinced of your ability to crack Astana.

Seriously, nobody else got this??

20 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

:lol:

Just found out last night BT are showing the home game in 4K. 8)

Hopefully get a ticket to personally see Celtic smash these c***s on the park with a barrel load of goals and then get to hopefully see myself celebrating in sheer ecstasy in Ultra HD at home laters. :D

General sale tomorrow, although they are giving ST holders the chance to purchase 4 extra tickets.

So get your arse down there sharpish. 

10 hours ago, Romeo said:

General sale tomorrow, although they are giving ST holders the chance to purchase 4 extra tickets.

So get your arse down there sharpish. 

Didn't have to Romeo, I just sat back on my arse and my ST holder friend purchased one for me. 8) That's another huge favour I owe her. :)

I will pray and hold a candlelit vigil that she can get me a group stage package for either league, got more chance if we drop into the Europa group but hope/sure even Celtic reach the top table gouging on succulent lamb instead of the scraps thrown off the big table.

Mon the hoops. ^_^

On a good night at Celtic park this celtic team has the ability to finish this tie in the first leg,astana do not travel well remembering the game from last year they were very comfortable on the ball but had no cutting edge,for me Celtic have improved as a team we attack in numbers and defend in numbers,i hope Celtic don't give astana to much respect looking for a performance like the one against beer-sheva or man city without conceding the goals.

28 minutes ago, HAMLISCH said:

Biton at centre back...YES or NO?

Was quite open to the idea up untill he looked a bit shakey against Partick. Its basically between him and Ajer right now Im still leaning towards Biton at home due to his ablility to ping balls when I would assume we should have a decent amount of possesion.

I don't care who is in the squad as long as they do these c***s over, hopefully with a few goals for good measure. :)

I can definitely see Bitton as CB, he and brown in midfield gives me the shits. From what I've seen Bitton is a far better midfielder when Brown is out of the team like when Celtic beat Barcelona a few years back. Although being two completely different players they play the same role nearly in midfield.

Hopefully Paddy Roberts gets loaned before 11PM tonight, that will be a real boost if Pep gets aff his fucking high horse and lets the boy go where he wants to be. :wub:

On 8/15/2017 at 05:42, wastecoatwilly said:

Celtic could go 3 at the back with lustig,simunovic and ajer with tierney pushing into the midfield on the left he does that anyway,brown also sits that bit deeper to protect the back line went we lose the ball for me it's not that big of an issue.

If Celtic are going 3 at the back then I would expect KT to be one of the 3 with Lustig and Jozo.  He's played well every time he has turned out as a CB, plus I could see Brendan wanting to give him more time in the middle to improve his versatility.  Improving his CB play would also be good for the Scotland team who are short on CB's but have plenty of LB's.  

Archived