Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

Just now, Dominique Malonga said:

Different time zones bud

A good piss up after an excellent Celbernian victory usually has my head in different time zones, the one I live in and the one the wife wants to live up too by remembering which time I said I'd be home. :lol:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, placidcasual said:

Aye.

Naw, I usually get the package for the European group stages through a season ticket holder. Fingers crossed.

If not then you get me posting during the game. :(

Click on the first post that you want to quote, then click more, then multi quote and just tap the other posts.

Yeah I know that's how it should work but for some reason I wasn't able to. No matter anyway, Randy looking like a fanny has been successfully highlighted and we all move on.

As much as it was only Rosenborg, I thought last night was a decent performance from Celtic, especially by their usual "Away in Europe" standards. Over the two legs they probably deserved the win.

Rosenborg were horrible to watch. Very well organised and a few decent players but ultra defensive. Expected a bit more ambition and attacking intent, especially at home.

8 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Forrests goal, ooof. I like how he intensionally miss controlled, meaning they let their guard down, then whack, unstoppable.

I like how you intentionally spelt intentionally wrong. Great stuff.

14 hours ago, Karl Fletcher said:

Piss poor Sellick away support 

14 hours ago, tree house tam said:

^^^ this. For all saints get slagged about support, that is a pitiful crowd from Celtic. 

Aye was pretty atrocious. Think only way you get a ticket though was a day trip for nearly 500 quid. F*ck that.

Archived