Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

A quick check on some other scores and APOEL Nicosia and Slavia Prague have both advanced to the next round.  If Celtic can with this then Slavia will definitely be a possible opponent due to their coefficient of 8.135 guaranteeing they will not be seeded.  

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Armstrong and brown have gave the ball away relentlessly. Nowhere near their best

Admittedly not paying much attention to who's been giving it away but much of the good attacking play is going through Armstrong. If he's fucking it up elsewhere then fair enough.

15 minutes ago, Disco30 said:

Ever since the contract shenanigans , Armstrongs performance levels have dipped. Passes seem half arsed and doesn't seem to have his usual drive about him. Very disappointing 

How many competitive games has he played since the contract shenanigans?...because he finished the season very strongly.

2 minutes ago, HAMLISCH said:

How many competitive games has he played since the contract shenanigans?...because he finished the season very strongly.

The only competitive games have been these qualifiers. But even in the pre season games that I've seen he's not been as influential as he was at the tail end of last year. Admittedly it could change but he's set such a high standard that I think he's been poor.

1 minute ago, Disco30 said:

The only competitive games have been these qualifiers. But even in the pre season games that I've seen he's not been as influential as he was at the tail end of last year. Admittedly it could change but he's set such a high standard that I think he's been poor.

Exactly how I'd have described Scott Sinclair.....but only because it's so early in the season.

Archived