Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wingnut talking to his alias Henke anyone?

Wingnut's first post, replying to / referencing a Henke comment, followed a wee quiet spell for young Larsson. Good shout, sir. Tried to establish two different personae but failed miserably. Too many things in common : cod vernacular; dreadful punctuation and grammar. Oh, and both talk utter keech.

29 minutes ago, Big Chief Toffee Teeth said:

Wingnut's first post, replying to / referencing a Henke comment, followed a wee quiet spell for young Larsson. Good shout, sir. Tried to establish two different personae but failed miserably. Too many things in common : cod vernacular; dreadful punctuation and grammar. Oh, and both talk utter keech.

Listen you shit for breath,you get in touch wae the grammar polis if yer that worried,as for me and Henke being same person,lol,you don't half get some deluded nobs on here,stick that in yer cod vernacular and smoke it.

Wingnut's first post, replying to / referencing a Henke comment, followed a wee quiet spell for young Larsson.

Please don't bring Larsson into this, I love him. Probably even more than he loves me.

9 minutes ago, Paisley Ton said:

Now that we have no game this midweek in the betfuc cup how can I watch this euro tie?

So much for BT sport Euro coverage!

You could go to Parkhead - I hear there will definitely be some empty seats in sections 110 and 111 ;) The home leg isn't on TV but the return should be on Premier Sports. I'd imagine you'll find a stream of the home game from Celtic TV on the usual websites. 

Dembele is rumoured to be out which is making Griffiths' suspension seem even more stupid. Sviatchenko is rumoured to be out too. This is giving me the fear. 

3 hours ago, The OP said:

You could go to Parkhead - I hear there will definitely be some empty seats in sections 110 and 111 ;) The home leg isn't on TV but the return should be on Premier Sports. I'd imagine you'll find a stream of the home game from Celtic TV on the usual websites. 

Dembele is rumoured to be out which is making Griffiths' suspension seem even more stupid. Sviatchenko is rumoured to be out too. This is giving me the fear. 

Yah, apparently big Moussa missed training today, which has caused the internet to have a complete meltdown given that there are a dozen or so teams rumoured to be interested in him.  Makes me a bit nervous so would probably settle for a 2-0 if he's out.  Would probably mean Sinclair plays up top with Forrest and Hayes starting on the wing.

56 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Yah, apparently big Moussa missed training today, which has caused the internet to have a complete meltdown given that there are a dozen or so teams rumoured to be interested in him.  Makes me a bit nervous so would probably settle for a 2-0 if he's out.  Would probably mean Sinclair plays up top with Forrest and Hayes starting on the wing.

it's looking like a 4-6-0 system

High hopes for the game tomorrow, thought I could go but will try to get to the final qualifier should Celtic go through.

Gonna be tough with Rosenborg halfway through their season already and match fit so to speak. Hopefully we field enough quality to secure a home victory putting the pressure on the Norwegians in the away leg.

Going for 2 nil or 2-1 to the hoops.

36 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Dembele and Sviatchenko doubts for tomorrow. Both positions were already short in.

If Sviatchenko is out, I guess that would mean Lustig plays at CB and Gamboa starts on the right.  The only other option would be to give young Kris Ajer a start.  

Archived