Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

don't twist things I didn't say sorting things out ffs,i mean a face to face bleather,about things in general the banner or the tynecastle stand in other thread,that I seem to have got insults about when I just asked question so the only ones with a wee hardman image are the online abusers behind a screen,.whats me beein muslim got to do with anything all faiths are anti-violence

"online abusers"

You talking about posters on here?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Henke said:

don't twist things I didn't say sorting things out ffs,i mean a face to face bleather,about things in general the banner or the tynecastle stand in other thread,that I seem to have got insults about when I just asked question so the only ones with a wee hardman image are the online abusers behind a screen,.whats me beein muslim got to do with anything all faiths are anti-violence

Apart fae thon Aztec one fae Apocalypto

11 minutes ago, Henke said:

nah its all good now,water off a ducks back,anyway wont be on here much over the weekend maybe at night going on a nice wee long weekend away,nothing fancy just a caravan park,with the wife & weans,my passport has expired last year so will need to renew it for a trip abroad

c***s on Holiday thread for this pish

Thank feck it's done n dusted Henke,I'd grown a beard by last night tuning in,you done no too bad but glad you've got up this morning splashed yer face wae pish and hopefully you can get a good weekend wae the wains in the caravan,have a good wan.

18 hours ago, Henke said:

sectarian my arse nothing to do with religion stop with this shite,..and ''f**k off back to ireland'' WTF,..you should be ashamed of yerself never a fucking celtic fan with that shite,and us ''good'' celtic supporters,do you know how wankish that sounds ffs,that feck you are the minority in our support,trust me you & yer kind are.

Just what I thought. The minority are good and decent football supporters. 

16 hours ago, Henke said:

Christianity & Judism belongs in Islam,its  Abrahamic religions my friend,& the bible & torah is along with the Qur'an is the holy books in the 6pillars of islam

Might want to re-read the Idiots Guide to Islam again then, as last time I looked it only had 5 pillars :lol:

Just the Five

4 minutes ago, Henke said:

yes 5 pillars ,shahada,salat,zakat,sawm & hajj

6 pillars of iman,..believe in the one god(allah),angels,holy books,messengers(pbat),belief ressurection,believe in predestination

I'll be honest, I'm dead against it. People forget that traders need access to Dixon's.

Rosenborg are in good form at the top of the Norwegian Eliteserien so this could be a tough one for Celtic.  Need to get a good result in the first leg at Parkhead, score a couple and don't concede.  They have some decent players and Nicklas Bendtner

6 hours ago, Henke said:

it was tight,but,2-1 to henke:)

Actually it was rout mate, you totally out did me. I couldn't even come close to being the seething mess you became on an anonymous internet thread. Well done. :)

6 hours ago, Henke said:

I may be treading on thin ice here but?, whit the actual f**k is Jihad all about then? What about when the Mad-hi shows up? How anti violence will you be when you are called to arms?

5 hours ago, Henke said:

nah its all good now,water off a ducks back,anyway wont be on here much over the weekend maybe at night going on a nice wee long weekend away,nothing fancy just a caravan park,with the wife & weans,my passport has expired last year so will need to renew it for a trip abroad

Gutted for ye by the way, not being able to travel Syria wi the waens and the missus. :rolleyes:

Archived