Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mildly amusing thread for a long train journey home. Some 3rd rate wind up merchant decides to bait thims all day and all the daft c***s take the bait[emoji16]

Impo I think you're giving him way too much credit.

2 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

Mildly amusing thread for a long train journey home. Some 3rd rate wind up merchant decides to bait thims all day and all the daft c***s take the baitemoji16.png

"Thims"

colin-farrell.gif

3 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

Mildly amusing thread for a long train journey home. Some 3rd rate wind up merchant decides to bait thims all day and all the daft c***s take the baitemoji16.png

Is that how you perceive it? :lol: He was the one doing all the biting. :)

Is that how you perceive it? [emoji38] He was the one doing all the biting. [emoji4]

OK whatever. Actually impressed with most of your responses but he might have gone away if ignored. Still entertaining though.

Just now, jimmy boo said:

OK whatever. Actually impressed with most of your responses but he might have gone away if ignored. Still entertaining though.

I think we can safely say we have our own No8. :lol:

16 minutes ago, Henke said:

losing the plot? na mate,perfectly calm my man

You seem like a bit of a roaster. I expect an imminent heads gone/perma ban type thing to happen, Inshallah

Just now, Henke said:

all this escalated from thon banner carry on,why a perma ban ive tried to converse,being civil,just replying to abuse,why a perma ban btw?

Probably because you are an obvious alias try to make it seem like you are not an alias.

And also, because you are a complete roaster.

Archived