IV - The Glorious Hamilton Accies 2017/2018 Forum

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Well done, Hamilton - you're real victory was won against Dundee last week which buggered us up. I'm pretty sure ICT would have taken care of Utd too.

Agreed.  From what I've seen in recent weeks, Inverness are certainly better than Dundee Utd.

3 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

As many as that. I will go for a league cup game when we lose to a Championship side.

Surely there'll be one before any games have been played, due to his abject failure to sign Messi or Simon Murray.

Looking forward to next season, we have the core of a decent team if Skondras and Dacol do sign on as the hammy ad has said.

I'd say we need a striker and a CB to cover with Sarris and Gogic, then if woods leaves a keeper.

Agreed. Looks like most of the squad are signed for another year. It's a group of players with a lot of experience now. Lots on over 100/150 appearances.

We have plenty of cover in midfield, interesting to see if Gogic is now deemed a CB or midfielder.

Have we anyone from the developmental squad ready for the step up? Wee Boyd?

I wonder if we will gamble on anymore from the Greek league, or focus more locally?

17 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

If we can keep Skondras and D'Acol the squad is looking OK. Not sure about Brophy.

Keeping it realistic I would like to see us go for Draper and Billy McKay. 

Not sure McKay would come to us after Les called him a scumbag at the fans forum a couple of months back :lol:

3 minutes ago, d_t_b said:

Not sure McKay would come to us after Les called him a scumbag at the fans forum a couple of months back :lol:

Oh that might make it a bit awkward right enough :lol:

I wanted United to go up but you know what - fair fucking play to the Accies. The seethe from fans of all teams throughout all of Scotland is simply glorious. No fans this, diddy stadium that. That's all true - but that doesn't define how good you should be. United simply weren't good enough to go up. Accies put a shift in and deserve their place in the Prem. They are punching above their weight much like we have been at the other end of the table and for that I doff my cap to them.

Archived